Thursday, June 2, 2016
TBT 1967 San Angelo Wedding
San Angelo Texas. We were married and so were our friends Kelly and Sandy Meadows. This day was the wedding of our mutual friends Carl and Janet. I wonder what ever became of them...
While I was looking forward to the wedding, I was newly pregnant and just starting to gain weight. I felt so chubby! Little did I know how I'd love to be 'that chubby' in years to come! I did love that knit suit which was one of my work outfits...probably never worn again.
- ► 2018 (126)
- ► 2017 (147)
- TBT: That Texas Wedding - 50 years Ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Perfecto
- Five on Tuesday : July is coming...get ready!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 25
- Wordless Wednesday: Don't We All Wish...
- Tuesday Tutorial: Quick Brush Adjusts in PSE & CS
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 22, finally
- Five on Friday: June 17, 2016
- TBT: 2003 The Kitchen and How It Was
- Wordless Wednesday: When I Was a Gardener
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Passau part 2
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 23
- Five on Friday: June 8, 2016
- TBT: 1967 San Angelo Texas
- Wordless Wednesday: June 8, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Regensburg and Passau-1
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 21
- Five on Friday: June 3, 2016
- TBT 1967 San Angelo Wedding
- Wordless Wednesday: June 1, 2016
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
I saw this on Instagram and usually don't fall for this kind of thing. But I was curious as to whether my Year of Color would look much ...
I really do enjoy doing some challenges from different scrapping websites. This December I only managed to do the ones from The-Lilypad but ...
Happy New Year to all! Glad to be as caught up as I am with the projects from 2018. It never all gets done by the first of the year but that...
Back again with the tail end of 2018. Somehow it always seems so so long ago when we're actually only 6 days into 2019! I guess the min...
Ah the weeks add up. Politically the good and the bad. A chance to film a commercial with our Attorney General added some spice to this reti...
Not my normal style but sometimes you have a challenge that just calls out for some change. If the weather won't cooperate then I'll...
Once in a while I read something that let's me laugh out loud. Henry did that yesterday. Ah the worry about cooties... it's all...
This shot came from a friend of a blogger I follow.She's a woman in Yorkshire so that's a winner for me. The Weaver of Grass said...
Has it really been 10 days since I posted here? Yes, it has. How the time did fly! I did finish my 2018 Project Life but as yet have not u...
The flowers were still blooming this week and I wondered if it would ever get really cold. A lot of jobs were done on houses on my street wi...