Thursday, June 9, 2016
TBT: 1967 San Angelo Texas
Our second home in Texas. We moved from an apartment to this house when we knew we were having a baby. The house was just the right size, with a large bedroom to the right of the front door and a living room to the left. There was also a sleeping porch at the back, a large kitchen and a bathroom. In the center of the house there was a small room that seemed to possibly be a small bedroom. We never really knew what if was for. Every room had at least two doors and was connected to two other rooms. We had never seen a house like this and when we got two cats they enjoyed their wandering about.We also had pecan trees in the back yard but our next door neighbor and landlady told us the pecans were hers, not ours. Pecans are hard to shell so I only stole a few.
The house also had what they called 'air coolers' - a huge contraption that circulated cool air from water running through it. After having a baby in late August, I cried and cried until my husband bought an honest to god air conditioner. We may have only used it for a month or so until we moved back to Maryland, but it saved my sanity. No more tears from Mama.
- ► 2017 (136)
- TBT: That Texas Wedding - 50 years Ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Perfecto
- Five on Tuesday : July is coming...get ready!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 25
- Wordless Wednesday: Don't We All Wish...
- Tuesday Tutorial: Quick Brush Adjusts in PSE & CS
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 22, finally
- Five on Friday: June 17, 2016
- TBT: 2003 The Kitchen and How It Was
- Wordless Wednesday: When I Was a Gardener
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Passau part 2
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 23
- Five on Friday: June 8, 2016
- TBT: 1967 San Angelo Texas
- Wordless Wednesday: June 8, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Regensburg and Passau-1
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 21
- Five on Friday: June 3, 2016
- TBT 1967 San Angelo Wedding
- Wordless Wednesday: June 1, 2016
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
view from Marriott's 12th floor
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
This was the week that I started to feel overwhelmed by the number of doctors I needed to visit. Some were easy enough like my eye docto...
By the time Thanksgiving comes this week, there's been a lot of times to be grateful as opposed to wanting. So 4 more images to share. ...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
That shot of me all wrapped was me prior to my colonoscopy. Certainly no screaming but in violation of the sign on the wall which says N...