Monday, June 20, 2016

AAM Monday: Project Life Week 22, finally



I knew this week would be more than two pages but until I started I wasn't sure just how many pages. Sometimes you want to tell a lot and then other times you realize there really isn't that much new to add even if it was a bit of vacation.



So in the end, four pages was just enough for me this time. That background paper? It was actually  made from  one of the set of freebies I download each week from Creative Market. I don't often use .pat files but this time I did. That was enough showing for me but it wold be a fun design for a journal card. I also used a 'non PL' template for the final page as I wanted to add journaling. The only downside is that there's not a 'plastic' stitching grid layer for the page. Oh well, everything doesn't have to match exactly.  It works for me!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts