Plugging along with this project, which now brings back some good memories - day 6 and 7 of the trip.
Day 7 we decided to stay on board and just relax. Of course we ate!
- ► 2018 (126)
- ► 2017 (147)
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Nurnberg Part 2
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 20
- Wordless Wednesday: May 25, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Nurnberg
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 19
- Five on Friday: May 20, 2016
- TBT: Leaving Bangkok 1978
- Wordless Wednesday: May 18, 2016
- Travel with Me Tuesday: Bamberg
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 18
- Five on Friday: May 13, 2016
- TBT: Working the Radio in Africa
- Wordless Wednesday: And It Was Closed...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Rothenburg
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 17
- TBT: Almost Heaven, West Virginia 1973
- Wordless Wednesday: Cat Hearing a Child
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Farewell Heidelberg Hello ...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 16
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
I saw this on Instagram and usually don't fall for this kind of thing. But I was curious as to whether my Year of Color would look much ...
I really do enjoy doing some challenges from different scrapping websites. This December I only managed to do the ones from The-Lilypad but ...
Happy New Year to all! Glad to be as caught up as I am with the projects from 2018. It never all gets done by the first of the year but that...
Back again with the tail end of 2018. Somehow it always seems so so long ago when we're actually only 6 days into 2019! I guess the min...
Ah the weeks add up. Politically the good and the bad. A chance to film a commercial with our Attorney General added some spice to this reti...
Not my normal style but sometimes you have a challenge that just calls out for some change. If the weather won't cooperate then I'll...
Once in a while I read something that let's me laugh out loud. Henry did that yesterday. Ah the worry about cooties... it's all...
This shot came from a friend of a blogger I follow.She's a woman in Yorkshire so that's a winner for me. The Weaver of Grass said...
Has it really been 10 days since I posted here? Yes, it has. How the time did fly! I did finish my 2018 Project Life but as yet have not u...
The flowers were still blooming this week and I wondered if it would ever get really cold. A lot of jobs were done on houses on my street wi...