Monday, May 2, 2016
AAM Monday: Project Life Week 16
I've been happily using a lot of peachy colors for the weeks of April as we have had a real spring. Cool cool temperatures that allowed the spring flowers to come into their own. That's not a given round here in springtime. More often than not we have hotter temperatures by now. I'll take this coolness!
- ► 2017 (137)
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Nurnberg Part 2
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 20
- Wordless Wednesday: May 25, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Nurnberg
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 19
- Five on Friday: May 20, 2016
- TBT: Leaving Bangkok 1978
- Wordless Wednesday: May 18, 2016
- Travel with Me Tuesday: Bamberg
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 18
- Five on Friday: May 13, 2016
- TBT: Working the Radio in Africa
- Wordless Wednesday: And It Was Closed...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Rothenburg
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 17
- TBT: Almost Heaven, West Virginia 1973
- Wordless Wednesday: Cat Hearing a Child
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Farewell Heidelberg Hello ...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 16
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
This was the week that I started to feel overwhelmed by the number of doctors I needed to visit. Some were easy enough like my eye docto...
By the time Thanksgiving comes this week, there's been a lot of times to be grateful as opposed to wanting. So 4 more images to share. ...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
That shot of me all wrapped was me prior to my colonoscopy. Certainly no screaming but in violation of the sign on the wall which says N...
1971 in England. My son's 4th birthday party with some of the neighbor children. I don't recall the boy in the striped shirt but sus...
not sure where it was or what it was but impressive image