- ► 2017 (118)
- TBT: New Orleans 1915
- Wordless Wednesday: April 27, 2016
- Tuesday Tutorial- Make A Pencil Drawing from a Pho...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 15
- Five on Friday: April 22, 2016
- TBT: Remembering Those Summers
- Wordless Wednesday: As Seen in NYC
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Oh I Miss NYC...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 14
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 13
- Five on Friday: April 16, 2016
- TBT - 1940s Family
- Wordless Wednesday; April 13, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday New York New York pt2
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 12
- Five on Friday: April 8, 2016
- TBT: My Childhood Home
- Travel With Me Tuesday: New York New York
- Happy April Fool's Day!
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
original by tsevis
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Ok, not a man but a little boy born in Yorkshire. After 30 years, I finally got some of my older photo albums from former husband. I wonder...