It was just a couple of day in New York City but what a great time I had. No agenda, no real plans, just walking and saying yes to anything that struck my fancy. Here are some of the images.
waiting in Baltimore
on the bus, on the road
cold and oh so windy in Manhattan
across the Hudson - boy has Jersey changed!
out the kitchen window day 2 starts
the pastry chef at work
up the escalator to MOMA for some culture
- TBT: New Orleans 1915
- Wordless Wednesday: April 27, 2016
- Tuesday Tutorial- Make A Pencil Drawing from a Pho...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 15
- Five on Friday: April 22, 2016
- TBT: Remembering Those Summers
- Wordless Wednesday: As Seen in NYC
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Oh I Miss NYC...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 14
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 13
- Five on Friday: April 16, 2016
- TBT - 1940s Family
- Wordless Wednesday; April 13, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday New York New York pt2
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 12
- Five on Friday: April 8, 2016
- TBT: My Childhood Home
- Travel With Me Tuesday: New York New York
- Happy April Fool's Day!
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Our day started with a pickup by our driver and then later a switch to a shuttle bus to take us into York. We passed the train station an...
Once again, it was a Monday that was crazy with a trip to the Apple store to see if my iMac was ok. Yes, it was - big sigh of relief. App...
Back in 2011, I got a recipe from a woman on line and decided to make this baklava. None of it is very hard other than keeping the phyllo...
eat more veggies
Valentine's week but without red. I really liked this soft peachy color this week. We did have our normal lunch at the Severn Inn a...
I can't believe a week went by without another blog post. Where was I and what was I doing? Oh yes, cleaning up the wreckage left a...
Cleaned up the worktable pre trip. I love seeing the wood again! One bit remaining from punching a bunch of items to send on to little ...
Breast cancer....no, no, I don't have it but I have a mammogram scheduled for next month. Trust me, they are not that bad, and for the ...
My lad was out in Western MD for a few days, visiting friends and riding his bike. When he does this, he invariably comes home early and I g...
The whole point of our trip to Charlottesville VA was to to to the Green Valley book fair up near Harrisonburg. We buy books for a boys...