Friday, April 8, 2016

Five on Friday: April 8, 2016


1. If you snooze, you lose. I did get up this morning before 7am and there was wonderful light on my desk with lovely patterns. However, in the time it took to lift my phone and try to get a photo, the clouds came over. At least I have the memory.

2. My husband was teasing me that I had a flannel shirt on over a long sleeved t-shirt. Yes, I know it's April, but it's cold! Isn't it about now that we usually go right into summer???

3. It's only been yesterday that I've been back to scrapping and somehow it's seemed like ages. The NYC trip really was a vacation for me - no responsibility for anyone but myself. Sleeping and eating on my own time. Pure luxury.

4.This week I had to go to Target for some meds, and saw this. It looked like an Easter Basket of delicious color. Yummy, like my favorite colored almonds. Even though I don't paint almost at all, it was really tempting. Even those shades of purple and lavender called to me.


5. On that note, I did find one little rainbow of my own from the crystal hanging in my window. The light is wonderful til early afternoon these days.  But then it shines directly at me from another window even with the blinds shut. I've learned I need to take a serious computer break for about three hours at that time or end up with a headache from squinty eyes.  Lesson learned.


That's all for today so have a great weekend! We have some fun plans and I hope you do also. See you again on Monday.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts