Friday, April 22, 2016
Five on Friday: April 22, 2016
1. The pollen count has really been high and everything outside is covered with a layer of chartreuse. Fortunately, I've pretty much gotten over pollen allergies as I've aged. I do need to wash off my eyelids a couple times a day though and I am limiting my time outside til it rains.
2. We all know these people " a collector of injustices". Get them out of your life! Thy'll wear your soul down.
3. This boy is 77 today! A very Happy Birthday to my husband. As he says, he's still on the right side of the grass. To many more happy and healthy days!
4. Today is also Earth Day. What have you done to be good to your Mother? I'm glad we are in that fortunate time when we don't need heat OR air-conditioning. It's good to shrink that carbon footprint.
5. I had a good report from my latest bloodwork and my doctor assured me that my fall onto my butt is probably just soft tissue bruising. Having that padding is a good thing!
Well wherever you are, spring or fall, have a great weekend and make sure to thank Mother Earth for the ground we walk upon and the air we breathe. She's the best Mama we could have!
- TBT: New Orleans 1915
- Wordless Wednesday: April 27, 2016
- Tuesday Tutorial- Make A Pencil Drawing from a Pho...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 15
- Five on Friday: April 22, 2016
- TBT: Remembering Those Summers
- Wordless Wednesday: As Seen in NYC
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Oh I Miss NYC...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 14
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 13
- Five on Friday: April 16, 2016
- TBT - 1940s Family
- Wordless Wednesday; April 13, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday New York New York pt2
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 12
- Five on Friday: April 8, 2016
- TBT: My Childhood Home
- Travel With Me Tuesday: New York New York
- Happy April Fool's Day!
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Not the best week in my life but what is, is. Some good breakfasts and I finally got the get up and go to hang the winter shower curtai...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
Wow. There wasn't a lot of blogging last week and I really can't say why. But in any case here are the pages from Week 5. That ...
I wanted fish and chips the way it was in the old days. Ok, they no longer sell fish and chips wrapped in newspaper and the vinegar is...
Thursday is my normal day to work on old photos or slides. Since I have a few pages that can now go from blogpost to scrapbook page and I ha...
February needs a good bit of red in my mind. While we don't do a lot to celebrate Valentine's day/month, I do like to brighten ...
December 8, 2016 our driver picked us up in Harrogate for a day in York. I had said I wanted to stop at #7 Crestholme Close but as we drove ...
I had great intentions of doing Week 5 yesterday but as with many good plans it's still a thought not an action. Somehow the mornin...