Friday, April 22, 2016
Five on Friday: April 22, 2016
1. The pollen count has really been high and everything outside is covered with a layer of chartreuse. Fortunately, I've pretty much gotten over pollen allergies as I've aged. I do need to wash off my eyelids a couple times a day though and I am limiting my time outside til it rains.
2. We all know these people " a collector of injustices". Get them out of your life! Thy'll wear your soul down.
3. This boy is 77 today! A very Happy Birthday to my husband. As he says, he's still on the right side of the grass. To many more happy and healthy days!
4. Today is also Earth Day. What have you done to be good to your Mother? I'm glad we are in that fortunate time when we don't need heat OR air-conditioning. It's good to shrink that carbon footprint.
5. I had a good report from my latest bloodwork and my doctor assured me that my fall onto my butt is probably just soft tissue bruising. Having that padding is a good thing!
Well wherever you are, spring or fall, have a great weekend and make sure to thank Mother Earth for the ground we walk upon and the air we breathe. She's the best Mama we could have!
- TBT: New Orleans 1915
- Wordless Wednesday: April 27, 2016
- Tuesday Tutorial- Make A Pencil Drawing from a Pho...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 15
- Five on Friday: April 22, 2016
- TBT: Remembering Those Summers
- Wordless Wednesday: As Seen in NYC
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Oh I Miss NYC...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 14
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 13
- Five on Friday: April 16, 2016
- TBT - 1940s Family
- Wordless Wednesday; April 13, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday New York New York pt2
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 12
- Five on Friday: April 8, 2016
- TBT: My Childhood Home
- Travel With Me Tuesday: New York New York
- Happy April Fool's Day!
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Our day started with a pickup by our driver and then later a switch to a shuttle bus to take us into York. We passed the train station an...
Once again, it was a Monday that was crazy with a trip to the Apple store to see if my iMac was ok. Yes, it was - big sigh of relief. App...
Back in 2011, I got a recipe from a woman on line and decided to make this baklava. None of it is very hard other than keeping the phyllo...
eat more veggies
I can't believe a week went by without another blog post. Where was I and what was I doing? Oh yes, cleaning up the wreckage left a...
Valentine's week but without red. I really liked this soft peachy color this week. We did have our normal lunch at the Severn Inn a...
Cleaned up the worktable pre trip. I love seeing the wood again! One bit remaining from punching a bunch of items to send on to little ...
My lad was out in Western MD for a few days, visiting friends and riding his bike. When he does this, he invariably comes home early and I g...
Breast cancer....no, no, I don't have it but I have a mammogram scheduled for next month. Trust me, they are not that bad, and for the ...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...