Bold and dramatic as the week was. When you have all those things in a week, it's not the run of the mill daily life round here!
Monday, April 18, 2016
AAM Monday: Project Life Week 14
A bit of a change about for me with a template challenge over at The Lilypad. Week 14 included three very different events. Easter on Sunday, carpel tunnel surgery for Dick on Tuesday and the trip to NYC for me on Wednesday. It worked for me! More of my NYC photos are in another two pager.
- ► 2017 (147)
- TBT: New Orleans 1915
- Wordless Wednesday: April 27, 2016
- Tuesday Tutorial- Make A Pencil Drawing from a Pho...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 15
- Five on Friday: April 22, 2016
- TBT: Remembering Those Summers
- Wordless Wednesday: As Seen in NYC
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Oh I Miss NYC...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 14
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 13
- Five on Friday: April 16, 2016
- TBT - 1940s Family
- Wordless Wednesday; April 13, 2013
- Travel With Me Tuesday New York New York pt2
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 12
- Five on Friday: April 8, 2016
- TBT: My Childhood Home
- Travel With Me Tuesday: New York New York
- Happy April Fool's Day!
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Back from a week up here visiting my 2nd son and his wife. A totally good week. Cold Boston, just the way I like it for a visit.
While there were certainly many things wrong with 2017, we came through it alive and ready to take on the challenges of a new year. Each...
Seriously people, this was not me in the story but I often think of my friend telling me about this moment in her past. Truly a memorable...
When most of my scrapping is Project Life, it's really fun to do challenges that let me tell stories that I want to be told. It doesn...