|Smithsonian, Washington DC|
- ► 2017 (147)
- TBT: One of the Best TV Series Ever
- Wordless Wednesday: March 30, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Heidelberg
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 11
- Five on Friday: March 25, 2016
- TBT: Winter Gets Ugly
- Wordless Wednesday: Time to Start Watching
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 6 Frankfurt
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 10
- Five on Friday: March 18, 2016
- TBT: The Man Who Naps
- Wordless Wednesday: The Chickenpox Trio
- Travel With Me Tuesday Day 5 - Rudesheim
- AAM Monday: East Coast Meets West Coast
- Five on Friday: March 11, 2016
- TBT: Sintra 200
- Wordless Wednesday: Still Crazy After All These Y...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 6 Frankfurt & Heidelbe...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 9
- TBT: Vancouver 2002
- Wordless Wednesday: Lest We Forget, Loved by the P...
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
This was actually a dinner made on Thursday but as I will be at The Symphony this evening, I wrote this one ahead for you. You may consider...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Saw this over on Bits and Pieces and it got my day started with a smile. How The Day Sounds from Miky Wolf on Vimeo . Hope you like ho...
Miata? Historic tags?
My lad was out in Western MD for a few days, visiting friends and riding his bike. When he does this, he invariably comes home early and I g...
Kaija in Finlad has her own beautiful blog where she shares some of her amazing hand bound books. I cannot fathom doing such detailed and l...
The whole point of our trip to Charlottesville VA was to to to the Green Valley book fair up near Harrisonburg. We buy books for a boys...
I love getting so many pages done in January. A Month of Challenges sounds daunting but it's only an hour or two each day. Lots of fun ...
original by tsevis