- ► 2017 (98)
- TBT: One of the Best TV Series Ever
- Wordless Wednesday: March 30, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Heidelberg
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 11
- Five on Friday: March 25, 2016
- TBT: Winter Gets Ugly
- Wordless Wednesday: Time to Start Watching
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 6 Frankfurt
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 10
- Five on Friday: March 18, 2016
- TBT: The Man Who Naps
- Wordless Wednesday: The Chickenpox Trio
- Travel With Me Tuesday Day 5 - Rudesheim
- AAM Monday: East Coast Meets West Coast
- Five on Friday: March 11, 2016
- TBT: Sintra 200
- Wordless Wednesday: Still Crazy After All These Y...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 6 Frankfurt & Heidelbe...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 9
- TBT: Vancouver 2002
- Wordless Wednesday: Lest We Forget, Loved by the P...
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
original by tsevis
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
Well after the death of the iMac and my not quite used to the new machine, I have done almost no scrapping so there won't be another wee...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Did some scrapping yesterday but ran into the issue of Adobe vs Apple. It happens and has happened over the years but this time it was an is...
I don't often do a double page that is pretty much designed as a double from the start. This one was done that way, more or less, even t...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...