One of those days where we each went our own way. I chose modern Frankfurt.
He was off to Heidelberg which you'll see next time.
- ► 2017 (137)
- TBT: One of the Best TV Series Ever
- Wordless Wednesday: March 30, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Heidelberg
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 11
- Five on Friday: March 25, 2016
- TBT: Winter Gets Ugly
- Wordless Wednesday: Time to Start Watching
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 6 Frankfurt
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 10
- Five on Friday: March 18, 2016
- TBT: The Man Who Naps
- Wordless Wednesday: The Chickenpox Trio
- Travel With Me Tuesday Day 5 - Rudesheim
- AAM Monday: East Coast Meets West Coast
- Five on Friday: March 11, 2016
- TBT: Sintra 200
- Wordless Wednesday: Still Crazy After All These Y...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 6 Frankfurt & Heidelbe...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 9
- TBT: Vancouver 2002
- Wordless Wednesday: Lest We Forget, Loved by the P...
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
This was the week that I started to feel overwhelmed by the number of doctors I needed to visit. Some were easy enough like my eye docto...
By the time Thanksgiving comes this week, there's been a lot of times to be grateful as opposed to wanting. So 4 more images to share. ...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
That shot of me all wrapped was me prior to my colonoscopy. Certainly no screaming but in violation of the sign on the wall which says N...
1971 in England. My son's 4th birthday party with some of the neighbor children. I don't recall the boy in the striped shirt but sus...
not sure where it was or what it was but impressive image