Friday, March 25, 2016

Five on Friday: March 25, 2016

1. It's that time of year when the weather forecast say 70° and yet it's still pretty chilly inside the house. So, no it's not iced coffee time yet round here. All decaf and made at home in this old $1. cup.



2. Now that Downton Abbey is finished, I have adjusted my record options with our tv. But darn that CBS. I don't usually set Madame Secretary to record since 60Minutes tends to run over time and it screws with the recording. However, trying to watch Madame Secretary on demand is not as easy as on other channels. There is a 24 hour window of availability or else they want you to pay.  Do Not Like. :(

3. Have you ever done a screencast?  Someone asked online and this tutorial makes it seem quite simple.



4. We had a 'boys night in' posole dinner last night and while 8 is a good number it's not a great seating arrangement for our table. I may have to do some furniture fiddling next time.



5.  When I came home last night after that dinner (I cook and leave. They eat.) I found leftover eclairs! omg. I had a half of one but they are calling to me....

That's all from me today so I hope you have a great weekend and a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts