Project Life isn't done because I had a great visit with my west coast son and his fiancee. A very good time and a productive time for them with some decisions made.
Here's the east coast flock plus West Coast son on their way into Sunday Brunch. Thanks to Stephanie for the image. Love you all!
- ► 2017 (134)
- TBT: One of the Best TV Series Ever
- Wordless Wednesday: March 30, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Heidelberg
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 11
- Five on Friday: March 25, 2016
- TBT: Winter Gets Ugly
- Wordless Wednesday: Time to Start Watching
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 6 Frankfurt
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 10
- Five on Friday: March 18, 2016
- TBT: The Man Who Naps
- Wordless Wednesday: The Chickenpox Trio
- Travel With Me Tuesday Day 5 - Rudesheim
- AAM Monday: East Coast Meets West Coast
- Five on Friday: March 11, 2016
- TBT: Sintra 200
- Wordless Wednesday: Still Crazy After All These Y...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 6 Frankfurt & Heidelbe...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 9
- TBT: Vancouver 2002
- Wordless Wednesday: Lest We Forget, Loved by the P...
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
original by tsevis
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
I didn't know him then, and don't think much of the outfit or the beard. But look at those pockets. That is definitely my engineer -...
I rarely do this kind of layout but it was for a challenge with all the 9 steps set out and so I used some of Rebecca McMeen's ladies. ...