Project Life isn't done because I had a great visit with my west coast son and his fiancee. A very good time and a productive time for them with some decisions made.
Here's the east coast flock plus West Coast son on their way into Sunday Brunch. Thanks to Stephanie for the image. Love you all!
- ► 2017 (147)
- TBT: One of the Best TV Series Ever
- Wordless Wednesday: March 30, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Heidelberg
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 11
- Five on Friday: March 25, 2016
- TBT: Winter Gets Ugly
- Wordless Wednesday: Time to Start Watching
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 6 Frankfurt
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 10
- Five on Friday: March 18, 2016
- TBT: The Man Who Naps
- Wordless Wednesday: The Chickenpox Trio
- Travel With Me Tuesday Day 5 - Rudesheim
- AAM Monday: East Coast Meets West Coast
- Five on Friday: March 11, 2016
- TBT: Sintra 200
- Wordless Wednesday: Still Crazy After All These Y...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 6 Frankfurt & Heidelbe...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 9
- TBT: Vancouver 2002
- Wordless Wednesday: Lest We Forget, Loved by the P...
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Back from a week up here visiting my 2nd son and his wife. A totally good week. Cold Boston, just the way I like it for a visit.
While there were certainly many things wrong with 2017, we came through it alive and ready to take on the challenges of a new year. Each...
Seriously people, this was not me in the story but I often think of my friend telling me about this moment in her past. Truly a memorable...
When most of my scrapping is Project Life, it's really fun to do challenges that let me tell stories that I want to be told. It doesn...