Friday, February 5, 2016

Five on Friday: February 6, 2016

Hello Friday! Even though I'm retired and none of my life has revolved around school schedules for a long time, the Monday-Friday pattern must be imprinted in my brain. Friday still feels like the end of 'something'.

1. I took all this to our local charity shop.  I'm trying to do the 15 minutes a day of decluttering, twice a day. A day at a time...



2. Recently, I got the catalog for our community college Arts Programs. I've taken one or two of the classes but the teacher who teaches Photoshop and Lightroom ONLY lectures. Uh...no hands on? I think that's ridiculous. However, one class really got my attention...Seriously??? "Personalized Painted Pet Food Mat". I kid you not. $57 plus $27 for supplies.

3 . "They say" that we're to get more snow. I guess they didn't get the message that the recent blizzard will suffice as far as snow goes in my mind. How about you? Want more? Had enough? It's all a matter of taste, age and vehicle I suspect.

4. This is so so cool. If I had children, I'd love it! Elise Blaha Cripe is a clever woman.




5. This must be the truly down time season for no new tv episodes. I have about 5 shows that I record and watch one a night during the week. This week? No new episodes of quite a few of them. Bah humbug. But I did watch a rather sweet movie.  5-7. Now "I" knew the meaning of that phrase even back in MY teens. If you have time and can find it, it's a nice bit of funny fluff.



Well, snow or no snow, I hope to see you on Monday! Enjoy your weekend and play!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts