When you (I) go on a vacation right after Christmas AND are sick most of the time, it suddenly is almost, well close to, mid January when one gets back. This is when I feel totally overwhelmed with So Much Stuff about. All that Christmas stuff that I want gone.
Thank God that I started to feel on the mend yesterday. Otherwise, I might just have slept on til February.
1. The main reason for the trip out west was to attend a spiritual retreat up in the hills of Los Altos. Clear air and cleared minds & hearts.
2. Being retired has many benefits. One of them is the ability to sleep as long as I need when I need it. Lately it's been 12-14 hours a day.
3. If people are not mothers or doctors, do they know that when snot turns green it's not a Good Thing?
4. We canceled our early December trip to France because he felt it would be too cold and rainy. Well late December and early January in the San Francisco Bay area was cold and rainy. Do you know heating systems are not omnipresent either?
It looked like this a lot.
5 I have three digital projects waiting to be completed. In order of getting them done, I have December Daily (3 days) and 2015 Project Life (1 or 2 weeks). I've decided that DD takes the place of plain old Project life. Guess what you may see next week? Right now, I've planned nothing for PL 2016 but it may be a monthly thing or just a one pager per week. What about you?
As always, have a good weekend and be good to yourself.
- ► 2017 (147)
- Five on Friday: January 29, 2016
- TBT: The Bon Vivant in Paris
- Wordless Wednesday: Let it End
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The CA Trip is a Wrap!!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 3
- I'm still Looking
- TBT: Annapolis Way Back When
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The CA Trip is a Wrap part...
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 2
- Sunday Special: Word or Words 2016.01.17
- Five on Friday: January 15, 2016
- AAM Thursday: December Daily Final
- Wordless Wednesday: Stunning Calendar
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Hello California
- AAM Monday: December Daily Penultimate Pages
- Five on Friday: January 8, 2016
- TBT: Old Apples Never Die
- Wordless Wednesday: January 6, 2016
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
This was actually a dinner made on Thursday but as I will be at The Symphony this evening, I wrote this one ahead for you. You may consider...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Saw this over on Bits and Pieces and it got my day started with a smile. How The Day Sounds from Miky Wolf on Vimeo . Hope you like ho...
Miata? Historic tags?
My lad was out in Western MD for a few days, visiting friends and riding his bike. When he does this, he invariably comes home early and I g...
Kaija in Finlad has her own beautiful blog where she shares some of her amazing hand bound books. I cannot fathom doing such detailed and l...
The whole point of our trip to Charlottesville VA was to to to the Green Valley book fair up near Harrisonburg. We buy books for a boys...
I love getting so many pages done in January. A Month of Challenges sounds daunting but it's only an hour or two each day. Lots of fun ...
original by tsevis