When you (I) go on a vacation right after Christmas AND are sick most of the time, it suddenly is almost, well close to, mid January when one gets back. This is when I feel totally overwhelmed with So Much Stuff about. All that Christmas stuff that I want gone.
Thank God that I started to feel on the mend yesterday. Otherwise, I might just have slept on til February.
1. The main reason for the trip out west was to attend a spiritual retreat up in the hills of Los Altos. Clear air and cleared minds & hearts.
2. Being retired has many benefits. One of them is the ability to sleep as long as I need when I need it. Lately it's been 12-14 hours a day.
3. If people are not mothers or doctors, do they know that when snot turns green it's not a Good Thing?
4. We canceled our early December trip to France because he felt it would be too cold and rainy. Well late December and early January in the San Francisco Bay area was cold and rainy. Do you know heating systems are not omnipresent either?
It looked like this a lot.
5 I have three digital projects waiting to be completed. In order of getting them done, I have December Daily (3 days) and 2015 Project Life (1 or 2 weeks). I've decided that DD takes the place of plain old Project life. Guess what you may see next week? Right now, I've planned nothing for PL 2016 but it may be a monthly thing or just a one pager per week. What about you?
As always, have a good weekend and be good to yourself.
- Five on Friday: January 29, 2016
- TBT: The Bon Vivant in Paris
- Wordless Wednesday: Let it End
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The CA Trip is a Wrap!!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 3
- I'm still Looking
- TBT: Annapolis Way Back When
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The CA Trip is a Wrap part...
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 2
- Sunday Special: Word or Words 2016.01.17
- Five on Friday: January 15, 2016
- AAM Thursday: December Daily Final
- Wordless Wednesday: Stunning Calendar
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Hello California
- AAM Monday: December Daily Penultimate Pages
- Five on Friday: January 8, 2016
- TBT: Old Apples Never Die
- Wordless Wednesday: January 6, 2016
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Not the best week in my life but what is, is. Some good breakfasts and I finally got the get up and go to hang the winter shower curtai...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
Wow. There wasn't a lot of blogging last week and I really can't say why. But in any case here are the pages from Week 5. That ...
I wanted fish and chips the way it was in the old days. Ok, they no longer sell fish and chips wrapped in newspaper and the vinegar is...
Thursday is my normal day to work on old photos or slides. Since I have a few pages that can now go from blogpost to scrapbook page and I ha...
February needs a good bit of red in my mind. While we don't do a lot to celebrate Valentine's day/month, I do like to brighten ...
December 8, 2016 our driver picked us up in Harrogate for a day in York. I had said I wanted to stop at #7 Crestholme Close but as we drove ...
I had great intentions of doing Week 5 yesterday but as with many good plans it's still a thought not an action. Somehow the mornin...