When you (I) go on a vacation right after Christmas AND are sick most of the time, it suddenly is almost, well close to, mid January when one gets back. This is when I feel totally overwhelmed with So Much Stuff about. All that Christmas stuff that I want gone.
Thank God that I started to feel on the mend yesterday. Otherwise, I might just have slept on til February.
1. The main reason for the trip out west was to attend a spiritual retreat up in the hills of Los Altos. Clear air and cleared minds & hearts.
2. Being retired has many benefits. One of them is the ability to sleep as long as I need when I need it. Lately it's been 12-14 hours a day.
3. If people are not mothers or doctors, do they know that when snot turns green it's not a Good Thing?
4. We canceled our early December trip to France because he felt it would be too cold and rainy. Well late December and early January in the San Francisco Bay area was cold and rainy. Do you know heating systems are not omnipresent either?
It looked like this a lot.
5 I have three digital projects waiting to be completed. In order of getting them done, I have December Daily (3 days) and 2015 Project Life (1 or 2 weeks). I've decided that DD takes the place of plain old Project life. Guess what you may see next week? Right now, I've planned nothing for PL 2016 but it may be a monthly thing or just a one pager per week. What about you?
As always, have a good weekend and be good to yourself.
- ► 2017 (88)
- Five on Friday: January 29, 2016
- TBT: The Bon Vivant in Paris
- Wordless Wednesday: Let it End
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The CA Trip is a Wrap!!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 3
- I'm still Looking
- TBT: Annapolis Way Back When
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The CA Trip is a Wrap part...
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 2
- Sunday Special: Word or Words 2016.01.17
- Five on Friday: January 15, 2016
- AAM Thursday: December Daily Final
- Wordless Wednesday: Stunning Calendar
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Hello California
- AAM Monday: December Daily Penultimate Pages
- Five on Friday: January 8, 2016
- TBT: Old Apples Never Die
- Wordless Wednesday: January 6, 2016
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I tried to upload a video but ran into some glitches with Blogger so... this will have to do!
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
A lot of this week's photos concentrate on a trip we took to Baltimore. We have always donated used books to various sites but thi...
original by tsevis
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
We went down south to North Carolina so there were 4 pages for this week. I often try to keep even these BIG weeks to a 2 pager but not this...
Click here to see more about straightening your wayward cushions from the clever one at Thistlewood Farm