1. My Fitbit Flex stopped charging so naturally I stopped walking round the house. If it's not recorded, it doesn't pay, right??? I got it going again, i.e. charging away, with this little tip. Kind of quirky but it worked.
2. The snacks held out as did the items I cooked, mainly for him. Being housebound for 3-5 days and I'd be quite content with popcorn and breakfasts. Oatmeal, yoghurt and bran flakes, pickled eggs. But NOT breakfast for dinner. That I've never liked, including the waffles with creamed chicken for Sunday suppers when I was small.
3. I have finished my Anna Aspnes Blendz class and got quite a lot out of it. I do know that I have to practice or I'll forget the techniques and/or not get any more proficient with them. But my basic style is a lot simpler and I want those artsy pages for about 1/3 of the time. It's a question of finding style balance in my creativity. Choices, choices.
4. I thought this was quite a good tutorial for getting rid of some of the gunk that is on old photos or from scanning with a not-so-spotless scanner. Scrapaneers usually has some good ideas.
5. What a week of snow we had! Himself said he'd take my car down to the city garage so we/I wouldn't have to deal with that. Then he changed his mind and put my car on the street. Maybe for a slight snowstorm, but for a blizzard? Not a good idea. For all the useless shoveling he did at various times, I wondered if we were getting close to heat attack city. Pure Taurus bull headedness.
That's all she wrote folks. Have a great weekend and No More Snow unless you are in ski-territory. I've had my fill I'm afraid. See you on Monday.
- Five on Friday: January 29, 2016
- TBT: The Bon Vivant in Paris
- Wordless Wednesday: Let it End
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The CA Trip is a Wrap!!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 3
- I'm still Looking
- TBT: Annapolis Way Back When
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The CA Trip is a Wrap part...
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 2
- Sunday Special: Word or Words 2016.01.17
- Five on Friday: January 15, 2016
- AAM Thursday: December Daily Final
- Wordless Wednesday: Stunning Calendar
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Hello California
- AAM Monday: December Daily Penultimate Pages
- Five on Friday: January 8, 2016
- TBT: Old Apples Never Die
- Wordless Wednesday: January 6, 2016
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Not the best week in my life but what is, is. Some good breakfasts and I finally got the get up and go to hang the winter shower curtai...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
Wow. There wasn't a lot of blogging last week and I really can't say why. But in any case here are the pages from Week 5. That ...
I wanted fish and chips the way it was in the old days. Ok, they no longer sell fish and chips wrapped in newspaper and the vinegar is...
Thursday is my normal day to work on old photos or slides. Since I have a few pages that can now go from blogpost to scrapbook page and I ha...
February needs a good bit of red in my mind. While we don't do a lot to celebrate Valentine's day/month, I do like to brighten ...
December 8, 2016 our driver picked us up in Harrogate for a day in York. I had said I wanted to stop at #7 Crestholme Close but as we drove ...
I had great intentions of doing Week 5 yesterday but as with many good plans it's still a thought not an action. Somehow the mornin...