1. My Fitbit Flex stopped charging so naturally I stopped walking round the house. If it's not recorded, it doesn't pay, right??? I got it going again, i.e. charging away, with this little tip. Kind of quirky but it worked.
2. The snacks held out as did the items I cooked, mainly for him. Being housebound for 3-5 days and I'd be quite content with popcorn and breakfasts. Oatmeal, yoghurt and bran flakes, pickled eggs. But NOT breakfast for dinner. That I've never liked, including the waffles with creamed chicken for Sunday suppers when I was small.
3. I have finished my Anna Aspnes Blendz class and got quite a lot out of it. I do know that I have to practice or I'll forget the techniques and/or not get any more proficient with them. But my basic style is a lot simpler and I want those artsy pages for about 1/3 of the time. It's a question of finding style balance in my creativity. Choices, choices.
4. I thought this was quite a good tutorial for getting rid of some of the gunk that is on old photos or from scanning with a not-so-spotless scanner. Scrapaneers usually has some good ideas.
5. What a week of snow we had! Himself said he'd take my car down to the city garage so we/I wouldn't have to deal with that. Then he changed his mind and put my car on the street. Maybe for a slight snowstorm, but for a blizzard? Not a good idea. For all the useless shoveling he did at various times, I wondered if we were getting close to heat attack city. Pure Taurus bull headedness.
That's all she wrote folks. Have a great weekend and No More Snow unless you are in ski-territory. I've had my fill I'm afraid. See you on Monday.
- Five on Friday: January 29, 2016
- TBT: The Bon Vivant in Paris
- Wordless Wednesday: Let it End
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The CA Trip is a Wrap!!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 3
- I'm still Looking
- TBT: Annapolis Way Back When
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The CA Trip is a Wrap part...
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 2
- Sunday Special: Word or Words 2016.01.17
- Five on Friday: January 15, 2016
- AAM Thursday: December Daily Final
- Wordless Wednesday: Stunning Calendar
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Hello California
- AAM Monday: December Daily Penultimate Pages
- Five on Friday: January 8, 2016
- TBT: Old Apples Never Die
- Wordless Wednesday: January 6, 2016
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
eat more veggies
This was actually a dinner made on Thursday but as I will be at The Symphony this evening, I wrote this one ahead for you. You may consider...
Cleaned up the worktable pre trip. I love seeing the wood again! One bit remaining from punching a bunch of items to send on to little ...
Recently, I found this photo of me and my cousin Joe. I'd say we are about 4-5 years old here. We are - obviously- in my bedroom with al...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
A lot of bits and pieces this week. Hopefully, the last snow and ice. It didn't last long but it did make walking round the house ra...
Ok, no chicken dinner but better than that, a chance to win a super kit collection from Sabrina's Creations at The Lilypad. Looks lik...
The whole point of our trip to Charlottesville VA was to to to the Green Valley book fair up near Harrisonburg. We buy books for a boys...
Despite the Dec 1967 tag on the photo, I know this one was taken earlier. We have summer warmish weather clothes on so I'm guessing it...
Kaija in Finlad has her own beautiful blog where she shares some of her amazing hand bound books. I cannot fathom doing such detailed and l...