1. My Fitbit Flex stopped charging so naturally I stopped walking round the house. If it's not recorded, it doesn't pay, right??? I got it going again, i.e. charging away, with this little tip. Kind of quirky but it worked.
2. The snacks held out as did the items I cooked, mainly for him. Being housebound for 3-5 days and I'd be quite content with popcorn and breakfasts. Oatmeal, yoghurt and bran flakes, pickled eggs. But NOT breakfast for dinner. That I've never liked, including the waffles with creamed chicken for Sunday suppers when I was small.
3. I have finished my Anna Aspnes Blendz class and got quite a lot out of it. I do know that I have to practice or I'll forget the techniques and/or not get any more proficient with them. But my basic style is a lot simpler and I want those artsy pages for about 1/3 of the time. It's a question of finding style balance in my creativity. Choices, choices.
4. I thought this was quite a good tutorial for getting rid of some of the gunk that is on old photos or from scanning with a not-so-spotless scanner. Scrapaneers usually has some good ideas.
5. What a week of snow we had! Himself said he'd take my car down to the city garage so we/I wouldn't have to deal with that. Then he changed his mind and put my car on the street. Maybe for a slight snowstorm, but for a blizzard? Not a good idea. For all the useless shoveling he did at various times, I wondered if we were getting close to heat attack city. Pure Taurus bull headedness.
That's all she wrote folks. Have a great weekend and No More Snow unless you are in ski-territory. I've had my fill I'm afraid. See you on Monday.
- ► 2017 (147)
- Five on Friday: January 29, 2016
- TBT: The Bon Vivant in Paris
- Wordless Wednesday: Let it End
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The CA Trip is a Wrap!!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 3
- I'm still Looking
- TBT: Annapolis Way Back When
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The CA Trip is a Wrap part...
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 2
- Sunday Special: Word or Words 2016.01.17
- Five on Friday: January 15, 2016
- AAM Thursday: December Daily Final
- Wordless Wednesday: Stunning Calendar
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Hello California
- AAM Monday: December Daily Penultimate Pages
- Five on Friday: January 8, 2016
- TBT: Old Apples Never Die
- Wordless Wednesday: January 6, 2016
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
A week or so ago, we went to a fundraiser for Washington Jesuit Academy in DC at the Dock 5 of Union Market . It involved lots of food samp...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
Not me nor my child but a friend and her mother. If you're a parent, I hope you've had this feeling.
At last it came. Easter, April Fools, the signs of Spring. While the week was not as warm as many Marylanders hoped it will be, it was perfe...