Friday, January 29, 2016

Five on Friday: January 29, 2016

1.  My Fitbit Flex stopped charging so naturally I stopped walking round the house. If it's not recorded, it doesn't pay, right??? I got it going again, i.e. charging away, with this little tip. Kind of quirky but it worked.




2. The snacks held out as did the items I cooked, mainly for him. Being housebound for 3-5 days and I'd be quite content with popcorn and breakfasts. Oatmeal, yoghurt and bran flakes, pickled eggs. But NOT breakfast for dinner. That I've never liked, including the waffles with creamed chicken for Sunday suppers when I was small.

3. I have finished my Anna Aspnes Blendz class and got quite a lot out of it. I do know that I have to practice or I'll forget the techniques and/or not get any more proficient with them. But my basic style is a lot simpler and I want those artsy pages for about 1/3 of the time. It's a question of finding style balance in my creativity.  Choices, choices.

4. I thought this was quite a good tutorial for getting rid of some of the gunk that is on old photos or from scanning with a not-so-spotless scanner. Scrapaneers usually has some good ideas.

5. What a week of snow we had! Himself said he'd take my car down to the city garage so we/I wouldn't have to deal with that. Then he changed his mind and put my car on the street. Maybe for a slight snowstorm, but for a blizzard? Not a good idea. For all the useless shoveling he did at various times, I wondered if we were getting close to heat attack city. Pure Taurus bull headedness.

That's all she wrote folks. Have a great weekend and No More Snow unless you are in ski-territory. I've had my fill I'm afraid. See you on Monday.




No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts