1. When we got married, I kind of assumed we'd have a dog as he had always had dogs. But no, no interest. Maybe this is the way to go.
2. It's never to early to plan for Christmas 2016. The Washington Post had this list which I missed in its first go round. Books to Curdle Your Eggnog
3.Winter often comes with foggy days or in summer those humid, hazy days. You can find a info on using Lightroom to fix this issue. Who knew? The people at Scrapaneers knew. Check here.
4. Here is a great tutorial on making a flat object pop with the Burn tool AND a very simple way to make a custom shadow. No no it's not as complicated as it sound. Just click the image and see how easy The Digital Scrapper makes it.
5. I've been reading a lot of crime novels set in Scotland and some of the words I have to look up, some I've heard before and some take me back to the subtle way English can be spoken in Great Britain. A character has been run over full force by an SUV by one of the dastardly. Internal injuries, both legs broken, a broken pelvis. When his partner, his 'bidie-in' (use that one in your day to day), asks the surgeon about his condition before she operates, her reply is '...he's quite poorly...'. I should image so!
Hope your weekend is good and full of at least one fun thing! Go out and play!
- Five on Friday: January 29, 2016
- TBT: The Bon Vivant in Paris
- Wordless Wednesday: Let it End
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The CA Trip is a Wrap!!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 3
- I'm still Looking
- TBT: Annapolis Way Back When
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The CA Trip is a Wrap part...
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 2
- Sunday Special: Word or Words 2016.01.17
- Five on Friday: January 15, 2016
- AAM Thursday: December Daily Final
- Wordless Wednesday: Stunning Calendar
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Hello California
- AAM Monday: December Daily Penultimate Pages
- Five on Friday: January 8, 2016
- TBT: Old Apples Never Die
- Wordless Wednesday: January 6, 2016
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Our day started with a pickup by our driver and then later a switch to a shuttle bus to take us into York. We passed the train station an...
Once again, it was a Monday that was crazy with a trip to the Apple store to see if my iMac was ok. Yes, it was - big sigh of relief. App...
Back in 2011, I got a recipe from a woman on line and decided to make this baklava. None of it is very hard other than keeping the phyllo...
eat more veggies
I can't believe a week went by without another blog post. Where was I and what was I doing? Oh yes, cleaning up the wreckage left a...
Valentine's week but without red. I really liked this soft peachy color this week. We did have our normal lunch at the Severn Inn a...
Cleaned up the worktable pre trip. I love seeing the wood again! One bit remaining from punching a bunch of items to send on to little ...
My lad was out in Western MD for a few days, visiting friends and riding his bike. When he does this, he invariably comes home early and I g...
Breast cancer....no, no, I don't have it but I have a mammogram scheduled for next month. Trust me, they are not that bad, and for the ...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...