1. When we got married, I kind of assumed we'd have a dog as he had always had dogs. But no, no interest. Maybe this is the way to go.
2. It's never to early to plan for Christmas 2016. The Washington Post had this list which I missed in its first go round. Books to Curdle Your Eggnog
3.Winter often comes with foggy days or in summer those humid, hazy days. You can find a info on using Lightroom to fix this issue. Who knew? The people at Scrapaneers knew. Check here.
4. Here is a great tutorial on making a flat object pop with the Burn tool AND a very simple way to make a custom shadow. No no it's not as complicated as it sound. Just click the image and see how easy The Digital Scrapper makes it.
5. I've been reading a lot of crime novels set in Scotland and some of the words I have to look up, some I've heard before and some take me back to the subtle way English can be spoken in Great Britain. A character has been run over full force by an SUV by one of the dastardly. Internal injuries, both legs broken, a broken pelvis. When his partner, his 'bidie-in' (use that one in your day to day), asks the surgeon about his condition before she operates, her reply is '...he's quite poorly...'. I should image so!
Hope your weekend is good and full of at least one fun thing! Go out and play!
- Five on Friday: January 29, 2016
- TBT: The Bon Vivant in Paris
- Wordless Wednesday: Let it End
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The CA Trip is a Wrap!!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 3
- I'm still Looking
- TBT: Annapolis Way Back When
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The CA Trip is a Wrap part...
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 2
- Sunday Special: Word or Words 2016.01.17
- Five on Friday: January 15, 2016
- AAM Thursday: December Daily Final
- Wordless Wednesday: Stunning Calendar
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Hello California
- AAM Monday: December Daily Penultimate Pages
- Five on Friday: January 8, 2016
- TBT: Old Apples Never Die
- Wordless Wednesday: January 6, 2016
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Ten years ago I went into Washington DC to the Vietnam Memorial. It was a horribly hot and humid day, so much like the weather in South East...
I saw this photo of my daughter and two of her daughters on Facebook and really liked it. You never know what you'll find there. I saw a...
Click here to see more about straightening your wayward cushions from the clever one at Thistlewood Farm
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
I got myself on a roll last week and got caught up. Well not including week 21 and this being week 22. I could have done 21 yesterday but i...
Another week done, the week of the USNA graduation which to those of us who live here really means the stunning Blue Angels flying over our...