1. When we got married, I kind of assumed we'd have a dog as he had always had dogs. But no, no interest. Maybe this is the way to go.
2. It's never to early to plan for Christmas 2016. The Washington Post had this list which I missed in its first go round. Books to Curdle Your Eggnog
3.Winter often comes with foggy days or in summer those humid, hazy days. You can find a info on using Lightroom to fix this issue. Who knew? The people at Scrapaneers knew. Check here.
4. Here is a great tutorial on making a flat object pop with the Burn tool AND a very simple way to make a custom shadow. No no it's not as complicated as it sound. Just click the image and see how easy The Digital Scrapper makes it.
5. I've been reading a lot of crime novels set in Scotland and some of the words I have to look up, some I've heard before and some take me back to the subtle way English can be spoken in Great Britain. A character has been run over full force by an SUV by one of the dastardly. Internal injuries, both legs broken, a broken pelvis. When his partner, his 'bidie-in' (use that one in your day to day), asks the surgeon about his condition before she operates, her reply is '...he's quite poorly...'. I should image so!
Hope your weekend is good and full of at least one fun thing! Go out and play!
- Five on Friday: January 29, 2016
- TBT: The Bon Vivant in Paris
- Wordless Wednesday: Let it End
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The CA Trip is a Wrap!!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 3
- I'm still Looking
- TBT: Annapolis Way Back When
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The CA Trip is a Wrap part...
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 2
- Sunday Special: Word or Words 2016.01.17
- Five on Friday: January 15, 2016
- AAM Thursday: December Daily Final
- Wordless Wednesday: Stunning Calendar
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Hello California
- AAM Monday: December Daily Penultimate Pages
- Five on Friday: January 8, 2016
- TBT: Old Apples Never Die
- Wordless Wednesday: January 6, 2016
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Not the best week in my life but what is, is. Some good breakfasts and I finally got the get up and go to hang the winter shower curtai...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
Wow. There wasn't a lot of blogging last week and I really can't say why. But in any case here are the pages from Week 5. That ...
I wanted fish and chips the way it was in the old days. Ok, they no longer sell fish and chips wrapped in newspaper and the vinegar is...
Thursday is my normal day to work on old photos or slides. Since I have a few pages that can now go from blogpost to scrapbook page and I ha...
February needs a good bit of red in my mind. While we don't do a lot to celebrate Valentine's day/month, I do like to brighten ...
December 8, 2016 our driver picked us up in Harrogate for a day in York. I had said I wanted to stop at #7 Crestholme Close but as we drove ...
I had great intentions of doing Week 5 yesterday but as with many good plans it's still a thought not an action. Somehow the mornin...