Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December Daily Day 5

If I allow just over an hour to do one of these I'm good. But somehow there are bits and pieces that take longer than I'd like. Such is life but I still managed to get a pedicure and take my car to the dealer AND get it back. That's big stuff accomplished.

First is the intro page as all binders have that one page at the beginning which is a single page.


Then this is what day 5 looks like when they are together. I'm going to print the left side as two 4x6s and then cut them for the pockets.




That tree bokeh shot is one made using the Camera+ app. I read the tutorial on line but I know not where. I'll have to test it out again on my phone as the only thing I recall is you use the macro setting in Camera+.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts