|read the whole story here|
- ► 2016 (206)
- AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 43 and 45
- Happy Thanksgiving to All
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Hilton Head 2015
- AAM Monday: 30 Days of Thankful Days 2-10
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh The Shame
- One on Friday: November 13, 2015
- TBT: A Mother's Love
- Wordless Wednesday: "The Wire" Victorian Style
- Travel With Me Tuesday: On to Las Cruces
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week Week 43
- Five on Friday: November 6, 2015
- TBT: It Had to be The 80s
- Wordless Wednesday: Frightening to Behold
- AAM Monday: Day 1 of 30 Days of Thankful
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
eat more veggies
This was actually a dinner made on Thursday but as I will be at The Symphony this evening, I wrote this one ahead for you. You may consider...
Cleaned up the worktable pre trip. I love seeing the wood again! One bit remaining from punching a bunch of items to send on to little ...
Recently, I found this photo of me and my cousin Joe. I'd say we are about 4-5 years old here. We are - obviously- in my bedroom with al...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
A lot of bits and pieces this week. Hopefully, the last snow and ice. It didn't last long but it did make walking round the house ra...
Ok, no chicken dinner but better than that, a chance to win a super kit collection from Sabrina's Creations at The Lilypad. Looks lik...
The whole point of our trip to Charlottesville VA was to to to the Green Valley book fair up near Harrisonburg. We buy books for a boys...
Despite the Dec 1967 tag on the photo, I know this one was taken earlier. We have summer warmish weather clothes on so I'm guessing it...
Kaija in Finlad has her own beautiful blog where she shares some of her amazing hand bound books. I cannot fathom doing such detailed and l...