Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Travel With Me Tuesday: Hilton Head 2015
The final days at Hilton Head got a more artsy treatment. I haven't done that for a while and I've missed it but I have to be in the right mood. With a visit last week from my #2 son and his girlfriend, I some how got that kind of mojo spirit. A good visit with different people and their energy in the house was just what I needed.
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 43 and 45
- Happy Thanksgiving to All
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Hilton Head 2015
- AAM Monday: 30 Days of Thankful Days 2-10
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh The Shame
- One on Friday: November 13, 2015
- TBT: A Mother's Love
- Wordless Wednesday: "The Wire" Victorian Style
- Travel With Me Tuesday: On to Las Cruces
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week Week 43
- Five on Friday: November 6, 2015
- TBT: It Had to be The 80s
- Wordless Wednesday: Frightening to Behold
- AAM Monday: Day 1 of 30 Days of Thankful
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
We moved to Thailand with two sons and were expected to be there for two years. However, in that time we adopted a little three year old lit...
Yep, I missed Monday, not because it was a holiday, but because it was damp and miserable. I'm sure I did stuff but who knows? I did wat...
A simple week, with rain, reading and a memorial service for a friend. The little black bordered photo on the first page came from the BBC ...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
as seen on Pinterest
Each December (hopefully!) when I start to get ready for the next year's Project Life pages, I make folders for a month or two's wor...