- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 43 and 45
- Happy Thanksgiving to All
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Hilton Head 2015
- AAM Monday: 30 Days of Thankful Days 2-10
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh The Shame
- One on Friday: November 13, 2015
- TBT: A Mother's Love
- Wordless Wednesday: "The Wire" Victorian Style
- Travel With Me Tuesday: On to Las Cruces
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week Week 43
- Five on Friday: November 6, 2015
- TBT: It Had to be The 80s
- Wordless Wednesday: Frightening to Behold
- AAM Monday: Day 1 of 30 Days of Thankful
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
A week or so ago, we went to a fundraiser for Washington Jesuit Academy in DC at the Dock 5 of Union Market . It involved lots of food samp...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
Not me nor my child but a friend and her mother. If you're a parent, I hope you've had this feeling.
At last it came. Easter, April Fools, the signs of Spring. While the week was not as warm as many Marylanders hoped it will be, it was perfe...