Friday, November 6, 2015

Five on Friday: November 6, 2015

A mixed week with a lot of good  and a couple of doses of crazy. Fortunately, none of the crazy belongs to us! Not my circus, not my monkeys. It's always good to remember that.

1. I absolutely love the fall. I love the shorter days, the cooler air, the falling leaves. Fall is the best season in my opinion.

2. Wednesday night I had a chance to visit with my old Artist Way friends in Baltimore. Two of them have a gallery showing and I was invited to the opening night. It's good to see people getting ahead by hard work and perseverance.



3. Not a lot of cooking done round here since we got back from the beach. However, if the temperatures continue to drop, I'm in the mood for some cooking and stocking up the freezer.

4. I heard this song the other night on the radio and I'd love to go to her show in DC. I'm not sure I'm up to that kind of thing any more but I'm willing to try!  maybe they have an old ladies section at the 9:30 club. LOL



5. I really hope that I can finish up my Southwest trip photos and maybe even get a book layout done. I saw my friend's Shutterfly book and the images really looked good on black. I've never tried that so maybe with a narrow white border?

In any case, have a great weekend and make sure to do something fun for yourself!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts