Monday, November 30, 2015
AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 43 and 45
Some of week 43 didn't get up here as part of the Hilton Head trip. Week 44 was the rest of the trip which was last week's Tuesday post. Funny how that can happen. So we'll now move on to Week 45. I'm trying to stay caught up because I want to get most of these printed asap. Maybe even this year!
- ► 2017 (86)
- ► 2016 (206)
- AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 43 and 45
- Happy Thanksgiving to All
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Hilton Head 2015
- AAM Monday: 30 Days of Thankful Days 2-10
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh The Shame
- One on Friday: November 13, 2015
- TBT: A Mother's Love
- Wordless Wednesday: "The Wire" Victorian Style
- Travel With Me Tuesday: On to Las Cruces
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week Week 43
- Five on Friday: November 6, 2015
- TBT: It Had to be The 80s
- Wordless Wednesday: Frightening to Behold
- AAM Monday: Day 1 of 30 Days of Thankful
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I tried to upload a video but ran into some glitches with Blogger so... this will have to do!
A lot of this week's photos concentrate on a trip we took to Baltimore. We have always donated used books to various sites but thi...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
We went down south to North Carolina so there were 4 pages for this week. I often try to keep even these BIG weeks to a 2 pager but not this...
Click here to see more about straightening your wayward cushions from the clever one at Thistlewood Farm
I saw this photo of my daughter and two of her daughters on Facebook and really liked it. You never know what you'll find there. I saw a...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...