Monday, November 30, 2015
AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 43 and 45
Some of week 43 didn't get up here as part of the Hilton Head trip. Week 44 was the rest of the trip which was last week's Tuesday post. Funny how that can happen. So we'll now move on to Week 45. I'm trying to stay caught up because I want to get most of these printed asap. Maybe even this year!
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 43 and 45
- Happy Thanksgiving to All
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Hilton Head 2015
- AAM Monday: 30 Days of Thankful Days 2-10
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh The Shame
- One on Friday: November 13, 2015
- TBT: A Mother's Love
- Wordless Wednesday: "The Wire" Victorian Style
- Travel With Me Tuesday: On to Las Cruces
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week Week 43
- Five on Friday: November 6, 2015
- TBT: It Had to be The 80s
- Wordless Wednesday: Frightening to Behold
- AAM Monday: Day 1 of 30 Days of Thankful
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
I decided to have a go at this final part of Day 6. I'd put this one off because I remembered how poorly I'd felt every time I looke...
click to see original This ad was in the December 1966 'Boys Life' magazine. Of course. What an ideal Christmas gift!
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
as seen on Instagram
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
Well we're having fierce winds today and into tomorrow but it's not bitter cold. Temps are in the 40s and will be so on March 3. But...
Getting caught up in some posting here. Not sure how the past weeks have seemed so busy but that's how life is or seems some time. ...