Monday, November 2, 2015

AAM Monday: Day 1 of 30 Days of Thankful

I loved this project so much when I did it last November, when on Day 11 I had my knee replaced. I really didn't know how I would actually feel afterwards. How could I? I'd never had a surgery like that so I decided I would make sure to be thankful for something each day. Of course, it was remarkably easy because once you start looking for the grateful you find it.

2014


2015



Not terribly different and not sure if I want the plain white again or this slight background.  When my template is this basic, it's easy to change. Just remove a layer!

Are you doing this project? Believe me, it does one a world of good and no doubt does the world a lot of good to have grateful people about. Try it! and if this seems too much just find ONE thing to be grateful for at night. People who look, find.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts