Monday, October 5, 2015

AAM Monday: Project Life Week 38

The weeks before this one were taken up with my SW trip and Week in the Life. It's good to be back on this project which I really enjoy. I also got 100+ layouts from Persnickety and they are in the album. That feels REALLY good.

Week 38 included a bunch of soups and other cooking, a start to the big switch from summer clothing to fall clothing and the accompanying purge for the charity shops. I also took a trip to Ocean City and found my first 'free' pumpkin. Only white pumpkin grown from seed in my experience.



It's geeing to be time to do some catch up again, but then again, that often seems to be the case with Project Life when there's a trip or some other interruption. It's all good.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts