The weeks before this one were taken up with my SW trip and Week in the Life. It's good to be back on this project which I really enjoy. I also got 100+ layouts from Persnickety and they are in the album. That feels REALLY good.
Week 38 included a bunch of soups and other cooking, a start to the big switch from summer clothing to fall clothing and the accompanying purge for the charity shops. I also took a trip to Ocean City and found my first 'free' pumpkin. Only white pumpkin grown from seed in my experience.
It's geeing to be time to do some catch up again, but then again, that often seems to be the case with Project Life when there's a trip or some other interruption. It's all good.
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- It's That Day! Beware!!!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 42
- Yes, You Can Have THAT Dress
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Days in Bernalillo
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 41
- Friday Funny October 16, 2015
- TBT: 1962 Before the Interstates or Beltways
- Wordless Wednesday: Freddy Krueger of Uzbekistan
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Chimayo But No Green Chile...
- AMM Monday: Project Life Weeks 39 & 40
- 5 on Friday: October 9, 2015
- TBT: My Daughter & Her 2nd Daughter
- Wordless Wednesday: The Photo I Wasn't Allowed To ...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Taos Farewell
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 38
- 5 on Friday: October 2, 2015
- TBT: VW in the Snow 1967
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
A week or so ago, we went to a fundraiser for Washington Jesuit Academy in DC at the Dock 5 of Union Market . It involved lots of food samp...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
Not me nor my child but a friend and her mother. If you're a parent, I hope you've had this feeling.
At last it came. Easter, April Fools, the signs of Spring. While the week was not as warm as many Marylanders hoped it will be, it was perfe...