Friday, October 9, 2015

5 on Friday: October 9, 2015

1. There's a gorgeous free October calendar download. Click the image to get to the website for your own download.


Thank you Oana Befort!!! it comes in desktop and phone sizes.

2. Still finalizing the withdrawals I need to make from my IRAs. The one drawback to getting past 70.

3. I got cut up with Project Life this week! Yay! now it's time to finish up the SW trip images. I'm not sure if these are going to be layouts or just printed for pocket pages in the 2015 album. Maybe a few insert cards for journaling.

4. This Lightroom Tutorial on Keyboarding, Rating and People seemed to be especially useful in particular if you have not used this feature of LR.

5. While himself was away for a week, I was seriously glad to have that free time. Mainly because I had time to watch 48, 48!, episodes of Homeland.


That was all of the first four seasons which I needed to watch before season\on 5 started. It was all I did for most of that week and glad I don't plan to do it again for a while.

Have a great weekend, enjoy some pumpkin spice flavored something while that flavor is still somewhat seasonally fresh!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts