1. Pope Francis is here. May his love continue to inspire us and remind us that God, any god or variation you understand, is totally inclusive. There's no shortage of love to go round.
2. I love this blog about the East End of London, but this post made me especially happy. People who are Makers. I really want a week in Spitalfields.
3. I decided, in one of those seasonal bursts of energy, to get a large batch of my layouts printed and into the yearly binder. Ah yes, it tends to happen every time I do this so while I was dismayed, I wasn't shocked to find I have the .psd files for weeks 23-33, I have the small web versions but I did NOT have the large 3600px print size .jpegs for those weeks. Whatever did I do...??? I suspect it was an accidental delete but in any case it's back to PSE and make print versions of those twenty .psd files. Just another bump in the road of progress. (eta-Yes, I did make all new print sized versions, brightened and added clarity to all and got them uploaded to Persnickety Prints. Phew! a lotta work for a foolish delete.)
4. Has anyone seen the new Lands End catalog? It is so Ralph Lauren-ish promising such an ideal lifestyle. So sad because you know it will push some emotional buttons for people who will buy and later have that vague dissatisfaction.
I hope you can read the story here below. Seriously? Ah, tap into the longing for so many stressed, working mothers. However, I really do like that red coat!
5. While it's getting to be oatmeal time, I've gone from cold cereal with homemade yoghurt to peanut butter toast or sliced apples with peanut butter. Not only does peanut butter stick to the teeth, I feel it sticks to the ribs. Oh yes, it's hot tea time in the a.m. too again.
Have a great weekend and don't believe all the stories you read in your catalogs!
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (206)
- Wordless Wednesday: September 30, 2015
- Travel With Me Tuesday: A Day in Taos
- AAM Monday: Week in the Life Thursday, Friday & Sa...
- Five on Friday: September 25, 2015
- Travel with Me Thursday: Pueblo to Taos
- Wordless Wednesday: September 23, 2015
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The SW Trip Goes North
- AAM Monday: WITL 2015 Tuesday and Wednesday
- 5 on Friday: September 18, 2015
- TBT: Bangkok 1976
- Wordless Wednesday: September 16, 2015
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The Southwest Journey Begi...
- AAM Monday: Let's Get Going With WITL
- TBT: 1966 Dancing an Irish Jig
- Wordless Wednesday: September 9, 2015
- Week In the Life Day 1
- ▼ September (16)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
This was the week that I started to feel overwhelmed by the number of doctors I needed to visit. Some were easy enough like my eye docto...
By the time Thanksgiving comes this week, there's been a lot of times to be grateful as opposed to wanting. So 4 more images to share. ...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
That shot of me all wrapped was me prior to my colonoscopy. Certainly no screaming but in violation of the sign on the wall which says N...
1971 in England. My son's 4th birthday party with some of the neighbor children. I don't recall the boy in the striped shirt but sus...
not sure where it was or what it was but impressive image