Monday, September 21, 2015

AAM Monday: WITL 2015 Tuesday and Wednesday


While in Ocean City last week, I also found an 'official' Becky Higgins 6x8 album I liked a lot. Seafoam (?) Green and even on sale! I believe I now will save my black and white Target album for December Daily this year. Back, white and red will give a sophisticated look to that project especially as a part of it will find us in France.

But back to this project. The first page had it's own issues as I sadly oversaved the .psd file as a merged file. It's been a long time since I made that mistake but I suspect that's what two weeks away from PSE will do to me. 





Then came Wednesday. Just enough memory and photos with only a few glitches in the process. Practice makes perfect or close enough and no practice makes mistakes.



Not much in additions to this week but just a few things to add some pizazz to the photos and make it clear what this project was.
 Photo of me in bed is a direct inspiration from an Ali Edwards shot. Sometimes it's hard to think of how to capture me in my week.




No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts