- ► 2016 (206)
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Yes, Me Too
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 33
- TBT: 1968 and He's Flying to London
- Wordless Wednesday: August 19, 2015
- Travel With Me Tuesday:Budapest Walk
- AAM Monday: Project Life Update
- Five on Friday: August 14, 2015
- TBT: 1931 But Who Were They?
- Wordless Wednesday: When It Gets Cold
- Travel With Me Tuesday: A Full Day in Budapest
- AAM Monday: Oh Those Shoulds
- Five on Friday: August 7, 2015
- TBT: Now When Was This??
- Wordless Wednesday: August 5, 2015
- AAM Monday: Project Life weeks 29 & 30
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
eat more veggies
This was actually a dinner made on Thursday but as I will be at The Symphony this evening, I wrote this one ahead for you. You may consider...
Cleaned up the worktable pre trip. I love seeing the wood again! One bit remaining from punching a bunch of items to send on to little ...
Recently, I found this photo of me and my cousin Joe. I'd say we are about 4-5 years old here. We are - obviously- in my bedroom with al...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
A lot of bits and pieces this week. Hopefully, the last snow and ice. It didn't last long but it did make walking round the house ra...
Ok, no chicken dinner but better than that, a chance to win a super kit collection from Sabrina's Creations at The Lilypad. Looks lik...
The whole point of our trip to Charlottesville VA was to to to the Green Valley book fair up near Harrisonburg. We buy books for a boys...
Despite the Dec 1967 tag on the photo, I know this one was taken earlier. We have summer warmish weather clothes on so I'm guessing it...
Kaija in Finlad has her own beautiful blog where she shares some of her amazing hand bound books. I cannot fathom doing such detailed and l...