Thursday, August 6, 2015
TBT: Now When Was This??
Now after seeing my granddaughter dance about the other day, I thought of this photo of her mother. I don't know where or when it was but by the curtains, I'm thinking it might be in Bangkok, circa 1985-1986. I suspect my daughter might remember...the rest of the story!
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Yes, Me Too
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 33
- TBT: 1968 and He's Flying to London
- Wordless Wednesday: August 19, 2015
- Travel With Me Tuesday:Budapest Walk
- AAM Monday: Project Life Update
- Five on Friday: August 14, 2015
- TBT: 1931 But Who Were They?
- Wordless Wednesday: When It Gets Cold
- Travel With Me Tuesday: A Full Day in Budapest
- AAM Monday: Oh Those Shoulds
- Five on Friday: August 7, 2015
- TBT: Now When Was This??
- Wordless Wednesday: August 5, 2015
- AAM Monday: Project Life weeks 29 & 30
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
This was actually a dinner made on Thursday but as I will be at The Symphony this evening, I wrote this one ahead for you. You may consider...
Saw this over on Bits and Pieces and it got my day started with a smile. How The Day Sounds from Miky Wolf on Vimeo . Hope you like ho...
Miata? Historic tags?
My lad was out in Western MD for a few days, visiting friends and riding his bike. When he does this, he invariably comes home early and I g...
Kaija in Finlad has her own beautiful blog where she shares some of her amazing hand bound books. I cannot fathom doing such detailed and l...
The whole point of our trip to Charlottesville VA was to to to the Green Valley book fair up near Harrisonburg. We buy books for a boys...
I love getting so many pages done in January. A Month of Challenges sounds daunting but it's only an hour or two each day. Lots of fun ...
original by tsevis