Thursday, August 6, 2015
TBT: Now When Was This??
Now after seeing my granddaughter dance about the other day, I thought of this photo of her mother. I don't know where or when it was but by the curtains, I'm thinking it might be in Bangkok, circa 1985-1986. I suspect my daughter might remember...the rest of the story!
- ► 2016 (206)
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Yes, Me Too
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 33
- TBT: 1968 and He's Flying to London
- Wordless Wednesday: August 19, 2015
- Travel With Me Tuesday:Budapest Walk
- AAM Monday: Project Life Update
- Five on Friday: August 14, 2015
- TBT: 1931 But Who Were They?
- Wordless Wednesday: When It Gets Cold
- Travel With Me Tuesday: A Full Day in Budapest
- AAM Monday: Oh Those Shoulds
- Five on Friday: August 7, 2015
- TBT: Now When Was This??
- Wordless Wednesday: August 5, 2015
- AAM Monday: Project Life weeks 29 & 30
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Not the best week in my life but what is, is. Some good breakfasts and I finally got the get up and go to hang the winter shower curtai...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
Wow. There wasn't a lot of blogging last week and I really can't say why. But in any case here are the pages from Week 5. That ...
I wanted fish and chips the way it was in the old days. Ok, they no longer sell fish and chips wrapped in newspaper and the vinegar is...
Thursday is my normal day to work on old photos or slides. Since I have a few pages that can now go from blogpost to scrapbook page and I ha...
February needs a good bit of red in my mind. While we don't do a lot to celebrate Valentine's day/month, I do like to brighten ...
December 8, 2016 our driver picked us up in Harrogate for a day in York. I had said I wanted to stop at #7 Crestholme Close but as we drove ...
I had great intentions of doing Week 5 yesterday but as with many good plans it's still a thought not an action. Somehow the mornin...