1. Are these cute or what? I got myself a new phone case. Can you guess which pattern is ME???
2.A bit of a week to myself while dh was in CA for family events. He also met with my son for a dinner at the Fairmont Hotel Newport Beach. Chef Iain had to work ( :( ) but he fed Dick very well as always.
3. I caught up on some Project Life and some tv. Finally watching season of "House of Cards". Damn it's a dark series. I'd forgotten how dark. I almost feel as if I should watch it in the daytime rather than just before bed. Such good evil...
4. Most all my trip to the SW is set and I just now have to think of what I'm going to take re clothes etc. It's also always a decision...MacBookPro or iPad. Usually the MBP wins out.
5. A shocker to me was the size of the Costco pork chops I took out of the freezer. I'm not wild about stuffed pork chops but these babies are definitely the thickness of two good sized chops. I also have about 8 of them!
Hope your weekend will be enjoyable and fun. Make it that way!
- ► 2016 (206)
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Yes, Me Too
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 33
- TBT: 1968 and He's Flying to London
- Wordless Wednesday: August 19, 2015
- Travel With Me Tuesday:Budapest Walk
- AAM Monday: Project Life Update
- Five on Friday: August 14, 2015
- TBT: 1931 But Who Were They?
- Wordless Wednesday: When It Gets Cold
- Travel With Me Tuesday: A Full Day in Budapest
- AAM Monday: Oh Those Shoulds
- Five on Friday: August 7, 2015
- TBT: Now When Was This??
- Wordless Wednesday: August 5, 2015
- AAM Monday: Project Life weeks 29 & 30
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Ten years ago I went into Washington DC to the Vietnam Memorial. It was a horribly hot and humid day, so much like the weather in South East...
I saw this photo of my daughter and two of her daughters on Facebook and really liked it. You never know what you'll find there. I saw a...
Click here to see more about straightening your wayward cushions from the clever one at Thistlewood Farm
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
I got myself on a roll last week and got caught up. Well not including week 21 and this being week 22. I could have done 21 yesterday but i...
Another week done, the week of the USNA graduation which to those of us who live here really means the stunning Blue Angels flying over our...