Monday, August 24, 2015

AAM Monday: Project Life Week 33

It was one of those quiet weeks, so there is only one page. I do have an idea of a matching page I will do of my granddaughters (mainly) at the beach the same week. It's just no done now.  We'll see how that goes.

Week 34 - That was filled with Week in the Life which is not done though I was diligent about jotting notes in a passport sized book every day. I have work to do on that and may just transcribe the journaling while on my vacation. That will give me some computer time that does not require a net connection.  I'm open to what happens with this.

So...week 33 (I am giving myself some Jin Shin Jyutsu in the selfie. It's not one of those OMG let it end moments. Just in case you thought I was thinking that!)


I must say, I really liked getting back to some red again. I'd been on a green kick for a while - must have been the overabundance of rampant green growth in most everyone's yard round here. Plants grew but with lower temperatures we got lots of leaves, but little else. Oh well, CA would be glad to see it.  I am also loving that freebie instagram card from Cathy Zielske. I fell for the Collect app some time ago but those sized cards were a little off for these templates so when Cathy made this one, it was a godsend. Here it is.   Get it!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts