By taking a week break, these pages are a bit behind but you get the point. That is one of the things I like about digital scrapping. You can take some time to get a bit of reflection on the week - if you like. Doing it right in the moment works too. It's all good.
I'm really liking how the cards with a lot of white add a lightness to the page. I made the 4x6 ones and have kept that one and the Cathy Zielske small one as templates. I love them! I often like to use a patterned paper as the bottom layer so with this week's black it really did the job I wanted it to.
This StudioDD template on the layout below summed up my feeling about my new phone! I'd waited longer than I planned - pure laziness - to switch from the 4S to the iPhone6. I'm still getting used to the size in my hand. I really like the StudioDD templates, often more for the collection of elements rather than the whole shebang. On this one, I deleted about half the original elements! but it's a great way to get an assortment of things without buying endless kits. Makes me happy! btw, I have also set up a collection of these template previews in Lightroom so I don't have to tag each and every item in the template. I tag a lot but not all!
I find that Project Life is really a part of my life now but I'm still trying to decide if it's a print and go in the binder or wait and do a 'book' book. 1st world issues to be sure.
- ► 2017 (136)
- ► 2016 (206)
- 5 on Friday: July 31, 2015
- TBT: 1950s Two Girls in the Summer
- Wordless Wednesday: July 29 2015
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Budapest, We Leave the Boa...
- AAM Monday Project Life Weeks 27 and 28
- 5 on Friday: July 24, 2015
- TBT 1964 Biloxi Mississippi
- Wordless Wednesday: June 22, 2015 - To Be America...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Hello Budapest!
- AAM Monday Westward Bound
- 5 on Friday: July 17, 2015
- TBT: Another Wedding, 1934
- Wordless Wednesday: June 15 2015 the real purpose ...
- Tuesday Mac Tip: Up and Down
- AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 25 & 26
- Five on Friday: July 10, 2015
- TBT: A Long Ago Wedding
- Wordless Wednesday: Ladies aka Women
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Auf Wiedershen Vienna
- AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 23 and 24
- ▼ July (20)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
I rarely do this kind of layout but it was for a challenge with all the 9 steps set out and so I used some of Rebecca McMeen's ladies. ...
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
original by tsevis
view from Marriott's 12th floor
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
This was the week that I started to feel overwhelmed by the number of doctors I needed to visit. Some were easy enough like my eye docto...