Monday, July 6, 2015

AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 23 and 24

By taking a week break, these pages are a bit behind but you get the point. That is one of the things I like about digital scrapping. You can take some time to get a bit of reflection on the week - if you like. Doing it right in the moment works too. It's all good.


I'm really liking how the cards with a lot of white add a lightness to the page. I made the 4x6 ones and have kept that one and the Cathy Zielske small one as templates. I love them! I often like to use a patterned paper as the bottom layer so with this week's black it really did the job I wanted it to.




This StudioDD template on the layout below summed up my feeling about my new phone! I'd waited longer than I planned - pure laziness -  to switch from the 4S to the iPhone6.  I'm still getting used to the size in my hand. I really like the StudioDD templates, often more for the collection of elements rather than the whole shebang.  On this one, I deleted about half the original elements! but it's a great way to get an assortment of things without buying endless kits. Makes me happy! btw, I have also set up a collection of these template previews in Lightroom so I don't have to tag each and every item in the template. I tag a lot but not all!


I find that Project Life is really a part of my life now but I'm still trying to decide if it's a print and go in the binder or wait and do a 'book' book. 1st world issues to be sure.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts