Friday, July 24, 2015

5 on Friday: July 24, 2015

Boy  we've had some hot days! There were several days I didn't even leave the house. Walking out to get the newspaper in the morning was enough of a taste of the heat and humidity for me. So what went on? Not much.

1. I like chocolate; I like coconut; and I've learned to like iced coffee way too much.  This drink, found on Pinterest, is on my to do list.

Chocolate Coconut Coffee Seltzer


2. I had my first peaches! they were from South Carolina and 99¢ a pound! It took another day or so after buying to get them fully ripe but they were good!

3. On one of the sweltering mornings, I finally got my summer plants all planted and my planting table cleaned off. It was only bothering me and telling someone (telling a husband) where and how to plant would have been more of an effort. That's just how it goes... Let me tell you, it feels good to have it all done and see it done. Worth the sweat.

4. With the air conditioning running all day downstairs, I actually did a slight bit of cooking - even using the oven once. I made a banana bread that turned out to be a not so good banana cake. It did use up those bananas that were quickly going south.

5. Finally got my iPhone6 filled with my music and backed up to my computer. Now if I could only get rid of all those Backup to the Cloud messages. No, I don't want to buy Cloud storage tyvm,

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts