Friday, July 17, 2015

5 on Friday: July 17, 2015

Another week of a whole lotta ...not much.  Not a lotta cooking, not a lotta eating, not a lotta doing. That's just how some of my summer rolls and that's just fine.

so...

I heard..."Even a blind chicken gets a grain of corn, eventually." The recipient of this comment, pas moi, was not overjoyed but took it with a smile. Strange things people say...

I drank...about a half gallon of homemade sun tea every day. No sugar, just stevia. Iced.

I watched...a couple of episodes of "Under The Dome" season 1 on Amazon Prime. Might as well use that Prime service for some more things. I don't use the Kindle bit because if I have to read anything other than a paper book it would be on my iPad Kindle app which naturally is not supported by Amazon.



I read..."Red Bones" another mystery set in the Shetland Isles.  I've read the earlier two books and tend to be surprised by the endings. That's good! And yes, yes, it makes me want to visit.



I switched...from my Fitbit to my iPhone6 for tracking walking. I do like that it records stairs.  I'm not sure I like being tethered to my phone this way but it's probably a good idea for those of us whose hair is gray.  pfffft.

That's it for me. Hope you have a great weekend and do something fun!




No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts