We had a good rainstorm move through the area Tuesday evening. Unfortunately, I was in a meeting and only heard the wind but drove home to smell the wonderful post rain scent and see a rainbow in the sky. Hard to take that shot while driving but trust me it was a blessed sight.
1. Rain? we still need more as the few plants I have out were bone dry. Nights have been very very chilly but the dryness also made me hesitate to buy more. I've only given away one of my 10 chive plants. You do know that chives multiply and apparently can handle severe winters.
2. Chives live; figs die. Sad sad sad to see my neighbors trees crisped to the bone from the cold.
3. Giving my daughter a computer that allows her to connect her camera to it has caused her to blanket Facebook with her photos. Almost like the people who flood Twitter or Instagram with 20 images in a row. Could be worse.
4. I had great intentions of putting my new shoes to the test at the gym but somehow spring fever held that up. Next week??
5. Catching up with this final season of Mad Men makes me think some writer's been smokin' some weed or something. Weird shows. Weird and flat. It's a shame when the last season leaves you with a Meh feeling. Don appears to feel the same way.
That's all she wrote this week, so see you back here next week unless you are going to Alaska as someone I know is doing. Better him than me! Ciao!
- ► 2017 (97)
- ► 2016 (206)
- Five on Friday: May 29 2015
- TBT: When Downtown Washington DC Had Department St...
- Wordless Wednesday: Talk About Good!
- Getting Back in the Groove
- Memorial Day 2015
- Five on Friday: May 22, 2015
- Wordless Wednesday: Michael Shrieve 1969
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Boston
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 18
- Five on Friday: May 15, 2015
- TBT: 1949 First the Appendix, Then Chicken Pox
- Wordless Wednesday: Pennsylvania Lavender
- Tip For Tuesday: Becky Higgins Travel Photo Tips
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 17
- Five on Friday: May 8, 2015
- TBT: And Now She's Driving
- Wordless Wednesday: Sometimes the Ads Are Right
- Tip for Tuesday: Hummus Pancakes? Thank You Dorie ...
- AAM Starting Boston
- Five on Friday: Hello May!
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
original by tsevis
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
Well after the death of the iMac and my not quite used to the new machine, I have done almost no scrapping so there won't be another wee...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Did some scrapping yesterday but ran into the issue of Adobe vs Apple. It happens and has happened over the years but this time it was an is...
I don't often do a double page that is pretty much designed as a double from the start. This one was done that way, more or less, even t...