It's good to be back blogging again. Sometimes I need a break and then I come back with a renewed interest. Does it work for you that way?
1. Since my son started on Ancestry.com, I am becoming aware of things that are associated with genealogy and memory making. This use of PicMonkey seemed really cool to decipher old gravestones. I'm going to try to visit graveyards out of state as the weather warms up.
2. Have your used this kind of thing? Target has it on sale this week and want to give it a go.
4. Yesterday was my husband's birthday. Somehow when you get to a certain age it just doesn't seem as interesting or something as it once was. I made him some shortbread but it would have been better had I read the instructions thoroughly. I'm really no baker. Dorie Greenspan's recipes are ones I trust. I just am too hasty some times. Here it is and I'll definitely make it again.
5. Then there is my new footwear. I am back to wearing the boot on my left heel. You can see it in the photo above. The bone spur is really killing me after such a great recovery from the right knee replacement. The doctor told me that basically she could help me with pain relief and management. I am supposed to wear a mini boot during the night. That's been ordered and until it comes, I'll wear the boot during the day. I think I'll be able to get about 3-4k steps a day but not a lot more. Considering the problems I could be having, it's not unbearable. It's just frustrating.
That's about it for me. May we all have a great weekend! See you on Monday.
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- TBT: Back in Bangkok
- Wordless Wednesday: How Good It Was
- Tip for Tuesday: April 28, 2015
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 15
- Five on Friday: April 24, 2015
- TBT: Do You Save These?
- Wordless Wednesday: Before the Storm
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Auf Wiederschaun Durnstein...
- AAM Monday: If it's not one thing...
- Spring Break Time
- TBT: Bahrain 1986
- Wordless Wednesday: Are They Related?
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Durnstein Austria Part 2
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 11
- Five on Friday: April 3, 2015
- TBT: 1974 How Dumb We Were
- Wordless Wednesday: Here's Lookin' at You, Kid
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
A week or so ago, we went to a fundraiser for Washington Jesuit Academy in DC at the Dock 5 of Union Market . It involved lots of food samp...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
Not me nor my child but a friend and her mother. If you're a parent, I hope you've had this feeling.
At last it came. Easter, April Fools, the signs of Spring. While the week was not as warm as many Marylanders hoped it will be, it was perfe...