Monday, April 27, 2015

AAM Monday: Project Life Week 15

Not the usual pocket scrapping for this week but then again it wasn't the usual kind of week. It included a very early Easter and a  departure for a short week in Boston.  Boston will be done on it's own but I wanted this week's pages to flow in my D ring binder. So...

The left page has all the shots in a template design style that I will probably use for Boston. I've been there a lot and I was on my own with a very sore heel. Not a lot of exciting things but that's just how it was. It was good but I'm getting ahead of myself here. Back to these pages.


Not much in the way of embellishments but with all those images I think there's enough visual excitement!


There was more playing around with this page, just enough to keep the creative side of me happy. I'm not one to want to spend hours on a page nor do I have to be a saleswoman as part of a CT so this bit of creating with my stash was what I wanted. btw, week 15, for me, included soft shell crabs for Easter dinner AND a crab cake mid week. That's just how we roll in Maryland!



Here's how the two page will look in the binder. I don't DO pages as a 24"x12" but I often put the two pages into a blank 24"x12" file just to see how they balance. This final image is just for the web and I usually delete it after posting here and there.

The use of simple pocket pages with other more 'artistic' ones gives me a good balance and keeps me enjoying what I'm doing. If a hobby isn't fun, then, really, what's the point?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts