My last day in New York and I definitely accomplished two of the things that I had planned for this trip. In fact when discussing the trip with a few friends, one said that she would loan me her MOMA card to see the Matisse cut out work exhibit. I had hoped to have breakfast at Cafe Sbarsky also but as my hotel included breakfast, I decided I didn't need that extra meal. I also found that the bus going north from 53rd Street to 86th Street was a lovely ride but a slow one.
Too late for brunch and too early for lunch, so a pastry and a melange filled the bill as I wrote postcards. Not my normal activity but I thought a few friends and children would enjoy getting a card. I had even bought stamps down in Chelsea the day before. Planning!
I made the big screen and also managed to get my phone out and snap the shot. That doesn't always happen. The image of Georgia O'Keefe in MOMA reminded me very much of the woman who told me about the bus to NY. It's all connected...energywise.
- ► 2018 (68)
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Durnstein Austria
- AAM Monday: PL Week 10
- TBT: 1980 Fishing Man
- Wordless Wednesday: Making Cooking Fun
- Reading & Watching, Another Way to Travel
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 9
- Five on Friday: March 20, 2015
- TBT: An English "Knitter" 1972
- Wordless Wednesday: SERIOUS Organized Crime
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Goodbye Big Apple
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 8
- Five on Friday: March 11, 2015
- TBT: The Non-Knitter circa 1978
- Wordy Wednesday: Seriously, Don't YOU Do This?
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Another Bite of the Big Ap...
- AAM Monday: What I'm Watching
- TBT: England 1973
- Wordless Wednesday: February 2012
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 1 in New York City
- AAM Monday: PL Week 7
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
I have my books noted on line but I realized I tend to forget what it is I watched on tv. Most days, I am on my computer a lot but do take t...
I was taking a bit of a blog break recently with lots of visiting with family and friends. So a couple of weeks of Project Life here. Hope y...
A simple week, with rain, reading and a memorial service for a friend. The little black bordered photo on the first page came from the BBC ...
fron On Sutton Place
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
It's funny that when ever we get together down North Carolina way, we often end up having dinner at the same restaurant. Is it tradition...
A week that involved a lot of visiting to and fro. It became a busy week with not so much else going on but isn't that a typical sum...
as seen on this Instagram account
Week sixteen started out as a chilly rainy Sunday but one that was fun. The rest of my week involved time at the Washington Retreat Cen...
So even though the policy is rescinded, I still ask WWJD with so many of 45's policies. Seriously? Pence? This is the spirit of ...