My last day in New York and I definitely accomplished two of the things that I had planned for this trip. In fact when discussing the trip with a few friends, one said that she would loan me her MOMA card to see the Matisse cut out work exhibit. I had hoped to have breakfast at Cafe Sbarsky also but as my hotel included breakfast, I decided I didn't need that extra meal. I also found that the bus going north from 53rd Street to 86th Street was a lovely ride but a slow one.
Too late for brunch and too early for lunch, so a pastry and a melange filled the bill as I wrote postcards. Not my normal activity but I thought a few friends and children would enjoy getting a card. I had even bought stamps down in Chelsea the day before. Planning!
I made the big screen and also managed to get my phone out and snap the shot. That doesn't always happen. The image of Georgia O'Keefe in MOMA reminded me very much of the woman who told me about the bus to NY. It's all connected...energywise.
- ► 2016 (206)
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Durnstein Austria
- AAM Monday: PL Week 10
- TBT: 1980 Fishing Man
- Wordless Wednesday: Making Cooking Fun
- Reading & Watching, Another Way to Travel
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 9
- Five on Friday: March 20, 2015
- TBT: An English "Knitter" 1972
- Wordless Wednesday: SERIOUS Organized Crime
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Goodbye Big Apple
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 8
- Five on Friday: March 11, 2015
- TBT: The Non-Knitter circa 1978
- Wordy Wednesday: Seriously, Don't YOU Do This?
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Another Bite of the Big Ap...
- AAM Monday: What I'm Watching
- TBT: England 1973
- Wordless Wednesday: February 2012
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 1 in New York City
- AAM Monday: PL Week 7
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Ten years ago I went into Washington DC to the Vietnam Memorial. It was a horribly hot and humid day, so much like the weather in South East...
I saw this photo of my daughter and two of her daughters on Facebook and really liked it. You never know what you'll find there. I saw a...
Click here to see more about straightening your wayward cushions from the clever one at Thistlewood Farm
I got myself on a roll last week and got caught up. Well not including week 21 and this being week 22. I could have done 21 yesterday but i...
Another week done, the week of the USNA graduation which to those of us who live here really means the stunning Blue Angels flying over our...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
After all the rain, we have had two days of sun! It's amazing! I think I could get used to this and then of course, I'll complain...