Monday, February 9, 2015

AAM Monday: Farewell December 2014

This week I plan to start on my 2015 Project Life or whatever I am going to call it this year. I see that a lot of digi scrappers are ready to break out of the traditional PL format and either go minimal or very free form. Of course a lot of the 'free formers' are Creative Team members who have to push product. I don't have to do that so I'm  going to see what goes this year. I do like the PL formats because they are variable and I can use different patterned papers as backgrounds. The project will evolve I know so I'm just going to start and see where it takes me. Just be open to the process.

December 2014?




It was a good end to the year. How about you? are you done with 2014 Project Life?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts