Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 3 Lunch in Turin

My dh and I were certainly not on the same wavelength regarding food on this trip. I think he would have picked pizza for every meal outside of breakfast. I was more inclined to have pasta and/or raw or dried meats. As we were so close to the Alps and Switzerland, the dried meat I love was plentiful and affordable.  I wanted local specialties not endless variations on pizza and certainly not so many carbs daily.

I also think that he could not translate the menu fast enough and make a decision fast enough when the waiter was standing there, pencil in hand. Had I felt better, I might have had more patience translating the menu for him. Meals were becoming an issue and I just didn't have the energy for it.





No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts