Thursday, October 30, 2014

TBT: Children, Tilt Your Heads -1970s

In almost all of the photos of my dh, his head is tilted. I've often commented on it AND the fact that he holds his head tilted almost all the time in real life. Thus, I have little patience for complaints about aching necks when I suggest that a solution might be holding his head up straight. Obviously he didn't get the standard advice of the day from parents or teachers to imagine a string in the top center of his head pulling it straight up. Posture, posture!

But in seeing the photographs of his children in grade school, there it is again...the dreaded head tilt. From the oldest to the youngest. I would say this was a quirk of the American school system except their father does the same thing.  A family mystery.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts