Not a lot going on here that does not seem to relate to my upcoming knee surgery. But I'm sure that's not the total case. It just feels that way.
My Fitbit has two silent alarms set for me to stop and do 5 minutes of
walking around our downstairs. One at 11 am and the other at 2pm. The lights flash and there is a bit of a
vibration/buzz. I have to tap it twice to turn it off and today was one
of the first times I did it right. Oftentimes I'm just tapping and
2. We visited the Apple store to see why his phone was getting alerts from my calendar. Yeah, it was an error on his end as I presumed. But these girls caught my eye. All the sisters were trying out the new iPhone 6s. I don't know if a purchase was made but they were entranced, as was my dh.
Most of the garden herbs are still hanging on and still spouting new
buds. A little chile pepper apparently thinks there is lots of time to
go from blossom to pepper. Sorry babes, it's not going to happen.
What to wear to bed for the two weeks in a rehab? I do not have any
nightgowns and I believe I will need them as pajamas will be a pain in
the neck initially. I believe I'll look on line today.
5. Today this girl is 41. Wow, time has flown even if we weren't always having fun. Where there's life there's hope.
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- TBT: Children, Tilt Your Heads -1970s
- Week In the Life 2014 - Sunday
- AAM Monday: I'll Take That As a Theme Song!
- Five On Friday; October 24, 2014
- TBT: Kitchen Staff is Hard to Keep
- Wordless Wednesday: I'd Buy This!
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 1 in Torino
- AAM Monday These Days I'm Making - Matzo Ball Soup...
- Five on Friday: October 17, 2014
- TBT - I Avoid Another Cactus Lesson
- Wordless Wednesday; October 15, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Malpensa to Torino
- AAM Monday : The Knee Saga Starts
- Five on Friday: October 10 not 3, 2014
- TBT: Back to 1988
- Yikes, It Seems to Be Going Around
- Connected Again!
- TBT: College Days in the 90s
- Wordless Wednesday: October 1, 2014
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Our day started with a pickup by our driver and then later a switch to a shuttle bus to take us into York. We passed the train station an...
Once again, it was a Monday that was crazy with a trip to the Apple store to see if my iMac was ok. Yes, it was - big sigh of relief. App...
Back in 2011, I got a recipe from a woman on line and decided to make this baklava. None of it is very hard other than keeping the phyllo...
eat more veggies
Valentine's week but without red. I really liked this soft peachy color this week. We did have our normal lunch at the Severn Inn a...
I can't believe a week went by without another blog post. Where was I and what was I doing? Oh yes, cleaning up the wreckage left a...
Cleaned up the worktable pre trip. I love seeing the wood again! One bit remaining from punching a bunch of items to send on to little ...
Breast cancer....no, no, I don't have it but I have a mammogram scheduled for next month. Trust me, they are not that bad, and for the ...
My lad was out in Western MD for a few days, visiting friends and riding his bike. When he does this, he invariably comes home early and I g...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...