Not a lot going on here that does not seem to relate to my upcoming knee surgery. But I'm sure that's not the total case. It just feels that way.
My Fitbit has two silent alarms set for me to stop and do 5 minutes of
walking around our downstairs. One at 11 am and the other at 2pm. The lights flash and there is a bit of a
vibration/buzz. I have to tap it twice to turn it off and today was one
of the first times I did it right. Oftentimes I'm just tapping and
2. We visited the Apple store to see why his phone was getting alerts from my calendar. Yeah, it was an error on his end as I presumed. But these girls caught my eye. All the sisters were trying out the new iPhone 6s. I don't know if a purchase was made but they were entranced, as was my dh.
Most of the garden herbs are still hanging on and still spouting new
buds. A little chile pepper apparently thinks there is lots of time to
go from blossom to pepper. Sorry babes, it's not going to happen.
What to wear to bed for the two weeks in a rehab? I do not have any
nightgowns and I believe I will need them as pajamas will be a pain in
the neck initially. I believe I'll look on line today.
5. Today this girl is 41. Wow, time has flown even if we weren't always having fun. Where there's life there's hope.
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- TBT: Children, Tilt Your Heads -1970s
- Week In the Life 2014 - Sunday
- AAM Monday: I'll Take That As a Theme Song!
- Five On Friday; October 24, 2014
- TBT: Kitchen Staff is Hard to Keep
- Wordless Wednesday: I'd Buy This!
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 1 in Torino
- AAM Monday These Days I'm Making - Matzo Ball Soup...
- Five on Friday: October 17, 2014
- TBT - I Avoid Another Cactus Lesson
- Wordless Wednesday; October 15, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Malpensa to Torino
- AAM Monday : The Knee Saga Starts
- Five on Friday: October 10 not 3, 2014
- TBT: Back to 1988
- Yikes, It Seems to Be Going Around
- Connected Again!
- TBT: College Days in the 90s
- Wordless Wednesday: October 1, 2014
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Back from a week up here visiting my 2nd son and his wife. A totally good week. Cold Boston, just the way I like it for a visit.
While there were certainly many things wrong with 2017, we came through it alive and ready to take on the challenges of a new year. Each...
When most of my scrapping is Project Life, it's really fun to do challenges that let me tell stories that I want to be told. It doesn...
Ok, let me start with the most recent page and go backwards a bit. Busy times and fun times. The challenge here was to use on off-cen...