Not a lot going on here that does not seem to relate to my upcoming knee surgery. But I'm sure that's not the total case. It just feels that way.
My Fitbit has two silent alarms set for me to stop and do 5 minutes of
walking around our downstairs. One at 11 am and the other at 2pm. The lights flash and there is a bit of a
vibration/buzz. I have to tap it twice to turn it off and today was one
of the first times I did it right. Oftentimes I'm just tapping and
2. We visited the Apple store to see why his phone was getting alerts from my calendar. Yeah, it was an error on his end as I presumed. But these girls caught my eye. All the sisters were trying out the new iPhone 6s. I don't know if a purchase was made but they were entranced, as was my dh.
Most of the garden herbs are still hanging on and still spouting new
buds. A little chile pepper apparently thinks there is lots of time to
go from blossom to pepper. Sorry babes, it's not going to happen.
What to wear to bed for the two weeks in a rehab? I do not have any
nightgowns and I believe I will need them as pajamas will be a pain in
the neck initially. I believe I'll look on line today.
5. Today this girl is 41. Wow, time has flown even if we weren't always having fun. Where there's life there's hope.
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- TBT: Children, Tilt Your Heads -1970s
- Week In the Life 2014 - Sunday
- AAM Monday: I'll Take That As a Theme Song!
- Five On Friday; October 24, 2014
- TBT: Kitchen Staff is Hard to Keep
- Wordless Wednesday: I'd Buy This!
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 1 in Torino
- AAM Monday These Days I'm Making - Matzo Ball Soup...
- Five on Friday: October 17, 2014
- TBT - I Avoid Another Cactus Lesson
- Wordless Wednesday; October 15, 2014
- Travel With Me Tuesday - Malpensa to Torino
- AAM Monday : The Knee Saga Starts
- Five on Friday: October 10 not 3, 2014
- TBT: Back to 1988
- Yikes, It Seems to Be Going Around
- Connected Again!
- TBT: College Days in the 90s
- Wordless Wednesday: October 1, 2014
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
eat more veggies
This was actually a dinner made on Thursday but as I will be at The Symphony this evening, I wrote this one ahead for you. You may consider...
Cleaned up the worktable pre trip. I love seeing the wood again! One bit remaining from punching a bunch of items to send on to little ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
Recently, I found this photo of me and my cousin Joe. I'd say we are about 4-5 years old here. We are - obviously- in my bedroom with al...
A lot of bits and pieces this week. Hopefully, the last snow and ice. It didn't last long but it did make walking round the house ra...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Ok, no chicken dinner but better than that, a chance to win a super kit collection from Sabrina's Creations at The Lilypad. Looks lik...
The whole point of our trip to Charlottesville VA was to to to the Green Valley book fair up near Harrisonburg. We buy books for a boys...
Despite the Dec 1967 tag on the photo, I know this one was taken earlier. We have summer warmish weather clothes on so I'm guessing it...