Friday, October 10, 2014

Five on Friday: October 10 not 3, 2014

eta: This post was scheduled to go up during the time we lost our FIOS internet. Better late than never...

Did that title say October???  I like October to be sure but somehow the fall months seem to speed by too quickly for me. Summer drags as I'm not a heat lover, but was September only 15 days or somthing???

1. In summer I'm a yoghurt and granola kind of breakfast but it's getting to be time for this. I like my oatmeal the best but just can't handle hot in the summer morns.  Pumpkin Spice has my name on it. Mr. Oatmeal I'm ready!

Overnight Oatmeal How To

2.  I still have yet to learn how to knit. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. I guess I'm not ready.

3. Need to learn how to make a Bookbinding Punching Cradle? Are you sure? These things tend to come up when you least expect to start such a project.  Here's how.  


4.  I made a batch of shortbread a week ago and apparently I am out of practice on shortbread. I did want it thin, but not quite so thin.  Taste was adequate. It was overcooked and very fragile.  Fortunately, I'm very good at getting things into my mouth without losing a crumb. My foolish dh still tries to take dainty bites as his mother apparently taught him. Guess who got more of this shortbread???


5. Can a Christmas wreath have 'languid glamour?  Balsam Hill believes this one does. ????


In any case, even if you wreaths are just wreaths, have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts