Did that title say October??? I like October to be sure but somehow the fall months seem to speed by too quickly for me. Summer drags as I'm not a heat lover, but was September only 15 days or somthing???
1. In summer I'm a yoghurt and granola kind of breakfast but it's getting to be time for this. I like my oatmeal the best but just can't handle hot in the summer morns. Pumpkin Spice has my name on it. Mr. Oatmeal I'm ready!
|Overnight Oatmeal How To|
2. I still have yet to learn how to knit. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. I guess I'm not ready.
3. Need to learn how to make a Bookbinding Punching Cradle? Are you sure? These things tend to come up when you least expect to start such a project. Here's how.
4. I made a batch of shortbread a week ago and apparently I am out of practice on shortbread. I did want it thin, but not quite so thin. Taste was adequate. It was overcooked and very fragile. Fortunately, I'm very good at getting things into my mouth without losing a crumb. My foolish dh still tries to take dainty bites as his mother apparently taught him. Guess who got more of this shortbread???
5. Can a Christmas wreath have 'languid glamour? Balsam Hill believes this one does. ????
In any case, even if you wreaths are just wreaths, have a wonderful weekend!