Some how it turned out to be a very hectic week, busy but not in a really bad way. I haven't had my days filled so much for quite a while. It was all ok but not exactly the way I wan to live now.
1. When we went up to the northern part of Maryland for my birthday, we got corn at an Amish farm stand. My goodness...goodness it was. Oh so very much better than any corn we've had this summer.
2. In this busy week, I found my left jaw aching and cracking each time I yawned. Ouch! I had a case of TMJ a long time ago, but also worried that is was an infection under a crown waaay back in the corner of my mouth. A trip to the dentist yesterday let me know that my teeth and bones were ok, but guess who is getting a mouth guard for her sleepy time??? Do you wear one? do you find it intrusive?
3. As I've gone through a lot of my books bought at various book sales over the years, I've found many of them that I start and realize I'm not interested in spending time on them. Ok, but more of them feel like books I'm plodding through. I think I will also try to spend more time reading mid-afternoon to see if this affects my interest level.
4. One of our chest freezers is pretty darn full of the fish dh caught in Alaska. The remaining space is being filled with frozen mushed tomatoes. I suddenly didn't have time this week to actually can all the ones I bought up at that Amish market, so they were blanched, mushed into chunks and frozen. Some have basil and Italian seasoning put right into the freezer container, others are just plain. It was still a bit of work but it puts off the main cooking til I feel like it. Probably in February.
5. A decision made this week is to go ahead and have a knee replacement. Now I just need to meet with a surgeon and see when he can schedule it. EEEK!
I hope you have a great weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday! What do YOU have planned?
- ► 2018 (68)
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- It was Just One of Those Days
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 33 & 34
- Five on Friday: September 26, 2014
- TBT - A WWII Story of 2 and 3 Brothers
- Wordless Wednesday: When AutoFill Scares Me
- Tuesday Tutorial: Using Lightroom Templates for Sc...
- 5 Autumn or Halloween Ideas That I Could Make
- Five on Friday: September 19, 2014
- TBT Back in the 80s
- Wordless Wednesday: Kitchen Nightmare
- Travel With Them Tuesday: Off to Alaska
- AAM Monday: Project Life and All That Jazz
- Scrapping Blog Tour
- TBT: The Original Cat Eye Frames 1973
- Wordless Wednesday: September 10, 2014
- Tuesday Tutorial : Word Art Stickers
- AAM Monday: Back to My Project Life
- Five on Friday: September 5, 2014
- Wordless Wednesday: September 3 2014
- It's My Birthday - Hello 70!
- AAM Monday: Shrub but Not Bush
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
I have my books noted on line but I realized I tend to forget what it is I watched on tv. Most days, I am on my computer a lot but do take t...
I was taking a bit of a blog break recently with lots of visiting with family and friends. So a couple of weeks of Project Life here. Hope y...
fron On Sutton Place
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Don't ask me where the time has gone. I feel like I've been in a bit of a fog lately no doubt by the World Cup but then also by the ...
A week that involved a lot of visiting to and fro. It became a busy week with not so much else going on but isn't that a typical sum...
as seen on this Instagram account
Week sixteen started out as a chilly rainy Sunday but one that was fun. The rest of my week involved time at the Washington Retreat Cen...
So even though the policy is rescinded, I still ask WWJD with so many of 45's policies. Seriously? Pence? This is the spirit of ...
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having h...