Some how it turned out to be a very hectic week, busy but not in a really bad way. I haven't had my days filled so much for quite a while. It was all ok but not exactly the way I wan to live now.
1. When we went up to the northern part of Maryland for my birthday, we got corn at an Amish farm stand. My goodness...goodness it was. Oh so very much better than any corn we've had this summer.
2. In this busy week, I found my left jaw aching and cracking each time I yawned. Ouch! I had a case of TMJ a long time ago, but also worried that is was an infection under a crown waaay back in the corner of my mouth. A trip to the dentist yesterday let me know that my teeth and bones were ok, but guess who is getting a mouth guard for her sleepy time??? Do you wear one? do you find it intrusive?
3. As I've gone through a lot of my books bought at various book sales over the years, I've found many of them that I start and realize I'm not interested in spending time on them. Ok, but more of them feel like books I'm plodding through. I think I will also try to spend more time reading mid-afternoon to see if this affects my interest level.
4. One of our chest freezers is pretty darn full of the fish dh caught in Alaska. The remaining space is being filled with frozen mushed tomatoes. I suddenly didn't have time this week to actually can all the ones I bought up at that Amish market, so they were blanched, mushed into chunks and frozen. Some have basil and Italian seasoning put right into the freezer container, others are just plain. It was still a bit of work but it puts off the main cooking til I feel like it. Probably in February.
5. A decision made this week is to go ahead and have a knee replacement. Now I just need to meet with a surgeon and see when he can schedule it. EEEK!
I hope you have a great weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday! What do YOU have planned?
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- It was Just One of Those Days
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 33 & 34
- Five on Friday: September 26, 2014
- TBT - A WWII Story of 2 and 3 Brothers
- Wordless Wednesday: When AutoFill Scares Me
- Tuesday Tutorial: Using Lightroom Templates for Sc...
- 5 Autumn or Halloween Ideas That I Could Make
- Five on Friday: September 19, 2014
- TBT Back in the 80s
- Wordless Wednesday: Kitchen Nightmare
- Travel With Them Tuesday: Off to Alaska
- AAM Monday: Project Life and All That Jazz
- Scrapping Blog Tour
- TBT: The Original Cat Eye Frames 1973
- Wordless Wednesday: September 10, 2014
- Tuesday Tutorial : Word Art Stickers
- AAM Monday: Back to My Project Life
- Five on Friday: September 5, 2014
- Wordless Wednesday: September 3 2014
- It's My Birthday - Hello 70!
- AAM Monday: Shrub but Not Bush
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
This was actually a dinner made on Thursday but as I will be at The Symphony this evening, I wrote this one ahead for you. You may consider...
Saw this over on Bits and Pieces and it got my day started with a smile. How The Day Sounds from Miky Wolf on Vimeo . Hope you like ho...
Miata? Historic tags?
My lad was out in Western MD for a few days, visiting friends and riding his bike. When he does this, he invariably comes home early and I g...
Kaija in Finlad has her own beautiful blog where she shares some of her amazing hand bound books. I cannot fathom doing such detailed and l...
The whole point of our trip to Charlottesville VA was to to to the Green Valley book fair up near Harrisonburg. We buy books for a boys...
I love getting so many pages done in January. A Month of Challenges sounds daunting but it's only an hour or two each day. Lots of fun ...
original by tsevis