Some how it turned out to be a very hectic week, busy but not in a really bad way. I haven't had my days filled so much for quite a while. It was all ok but not exactly the way I wan to live now.
1. When we went up to the northern part of Maryland for my birthday, we got corn at an Amish farm stand. My goodness...goodness it was. Oh so very much better than any corn we've had this summer.
2. In this busy week, I found my left jaw aching and cracking each time I yawned. Ouch! I had a case of TMJ a long time ago, but also worried that is was an infection under a crown waaay back in the corner of my mouth. A trip to the dentist yesterday let me know that my teeth and bones were ok, but guess who is getting a mouth guard for her sleepy time??? Do you wear one? do you find it intrusive?
3. As I've gone through a lot of my books bought at various book sales over the years, I've found many of them that I start and realize I'm not interested in spending time on them. Ok, but more of them feel like books I'm plodding through. I think I will also try to spend more time reading mid-afternoon to see if this affects my interest level.
4. One of our chest freezers is pretty darn full of the fish dh caught in Alaska. The remaining space is being filled with frozen mushed tomatoes. I suddenly didn't have time this week to actually can all the ones I bought up at that Amish market, so they were blanched, mushed into chunks and frozen. Some have basil and Italian seasoning put right into the freezer container, others are just plain. It was still a bit of work but it puts off the main cooking til I feel like it. Probably in February.
5. A decision made this week is to go ahead and have a knee replacement. Now I just need to meet with a surgeon and see when he can schedule it. EEEK!
I hope you have a great weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday! What do YOU have planned?
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- It was Just One of Those Days
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 33 & 34
- Five on Friday: September 26, 2014
- TBT - A WWII Story of 2 and 3 Brothers
- Wordless Wednesday: When AutoFill Scares Me
- Tuesday Tutorial: Using Lightroom Templates for Sc...
- 5 Autumn or Halloween Ideas That I Could Make
- Five on Friday: September 19, 2014
- TBT Back in the 80s
- Wordless Wednesday: Kitchen Nightmare
- Travel With Them Tuesday: Off to Alaska
- AAM Monday: Project Life and All That Jazz
- Scrapping Blog Tour
- TBT: The Original Cat Eye Frames 1973
- Wordless Wednesday: September 10, 2014
- Tuesday Tutorial : Word Art Stickers
- AAM Monday: Back to My Project Life
- Five on Friday: September 5, 2014
- Wordless Wednesday: September 3 2014
- It's My Birthday - Hello 70!
- AAM Monday: Shrub but Not Bush
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
original by tsevis
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
Ah it was a weekend of hot humid days but then the temperature dropped so that the a/c wouldn't really kick in at night. At least we are...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...