Some how it turned out to be a very hectic week, busy but not in a really bad way. I haven't had my days filled so much for quite a while. It was all ok but not exactly the way I wan to live now.
1. When we went up to the northern part of Maryland for my birthday, we got corn at an Amish farm stand. My goodness...goodness it was. Oh so very much better than any corn we've had this summer.
2. In this busy week, I found my left jaw aching and cracking each time I yawned. Ouch! I had a case of TMJ a long time ago, but also worried that is was an infection under a crown waaay back in the corner of my mouth. A trip to the dentist yesterday let me know that my teeth and bones were ok, but guess who is getting a mouth guard for her sleepy time??? Do you wear one? do you find it intrusive?
3. As I've gone through a lot of my books bought at various book sales over the years, I've found many of them that I start and realize I'm not interested in spending time on them. Ok, but more of them feel like books I'm plodding through. I think I will also try to spend more time reading mid-afternoon to see if this affects my interest level.
4. One of our chest freezers is pretty darn full of the fish dh caught in Alaska. The remaining space is being filled with frozen mushed tomatoes. I suddenly didn't have time this week to actually can all the ones I bought up at that Amish market, so they were blanched, mushed into chunks and frozen. Some have basil and Italian seasoning put right into the freezer container, others are just plain. It was still a bit of work but it puts off the main cooking til I feel like it. Probably in February.
5. A decision made this week is to go ahead and have a knee replacement. Now I just need to meet with a surgeon and see when he can schedule it. EEEK!
I hope you have a great weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday! What do YOU have planned?
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- It was Just One of Those Days
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 33 & 34
- Five on Friday: September 26, 2014
- TBT - A WWII Story of 2 and 3 Brothers
- Wordless Wednesday: When AutoFill Scares Me
- Tuesday Tutorial: Using Lightroom Templates for Sc...
- 5 Autumn or Halloween Ideas That I Could Make
- Five on Friday: September 19, 2014
- TBT Back in the 80s
- Wordless Wednesday: Kitchen Nightmare
- Travel With Them Tuesday: Off to Alaska
- AAM Monday: Project Life and All That Jazz
- Scrapping Blog Tour
- TBT: The Original Cat Eye Frames 1973
- Wordless Wednesday: September 10, 2014
- Tuesday Tutorial : Word Art Stickers
- AAM Monday: Back to My Project Life
- Five on Friday: September 5, 2014
- Wordless Wednesday: September 3 2014
- It's My Birthday - Hello 70!
- AAM Monday: Shrub but Not Bush
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Ten years ago I went into Washington DC to the Vietnam Memorial. It was a horribly hot and humid day, so much like the weather in South East...
I saw this photo of my daughter and two of her daughters on Facebook and really liked it. You never know what you'll find there. I saw a...
Click here to see more about straightening your wayward cushions from the clever one at Thistlewood Farm
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
I got myself on a roll last week and got caught up. Well not including week 21 and this being week 22. I could have done 21 yesterday but i...
Another week done, the week of the USNA graduation which to those of us who live here really means the stunning Blue Angels flying over our...