Monday, September 29, 2014

AAM Monday: Project Life Week 33 & 34

Week 33 was an easy going week. I hope to have more of those! It was also a week of mild and dry weather that we don't often get in a Maryland summer.


I'm really enjoying doing the 2nd page as a non-quite PL page. It might be a feeling that seemed to permeate the week or just an event that seemed worthy of a page on its own.


Week 34 seemed to start the roll of doctors' appointments for both me and my son who fell off a ladder. Mine were just the eye doctor while his was the emergency room.


My husband and granddaughter came home from their Alaska fishing trip. Both had a great time and the fish followed shortly afterwards.


While we had planned to go out to dinner with son and family and hear all the memories of the trip that was not to be after the serious accident he had. But Dick and I did have a great TexMex meal in Del Ray VA.  Oh that Tres Leches....

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts