Monday, September 15, 2014

AAM Monday: Project Life and All That Jazz


When August ends and September comes I know we're on the downward slope of the year. Yes, I know that really occurs in the summer but summer always feels like a suspended time to me. I try to keep that time free and easy, though it doesn't always work out that way.

Week 32 was still in the glory days of summer. My son and family went to the beach and I dogsat for them. The weather was delicious and not the horrible heat and humidity that August usually brings. Temperatures in the 80s are great; the 90s gets me feeling cranky.





It was a good week with enough scrapping, enough Netflix, enough fresh food from the Farmers' Market, and enough chocolate. Oh yes, and a new 3T EHD waiting for me at home. Woot Woot!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts