Monday, September 8, 2014

AAM Monday: Back to My Project Life

July and August were more or less an intentionally slow, easy months. I had no desire to feel as if I had a Summer Bucket List with Things To DO. Project Life was sorting itself out in its own way with my photos going to iPhoto automatically, and sorting themselves into Weekly Folders, also automatically. My iCal kept the places I went and Day One kept track of my basic notes. I did have to kind of make sure I said something each day, though not as much as in other months. That's just how it is and it's fine.

So let's play a little catch up as I  did making a page a day for a couple of days. If I didn't have enough most of the time for two pages spreads in typical PL format, I made a 2nd page in various ways. That way my pages 'balance' in the album. That IS one thing I'm pretty much a stickler about.



The back ground paper is an old one but every once in a while it just calls to me to use it again. I love that about digital. It's use and use again, and if I 'wore' my jpegs out, I can always make another copy of the file from my saved zip file.  The paper is from KPertiet_Graphic Garden kit.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts